The Culd-a-Sac
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the Lost

2 posters

Go down

Rise of the Lost Empty Rise of the Lost

Post  Nagi Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:32 am

He felt a tug, a tug on his essence, his magic, his life. It was an interesting feeling, as though someone was trying to wake him, but kill him at the same time. He grumbled, he felt wet, damp more so. <Must be dew on the grass. How long have I been laying here? I swore the bastard killed me.> He thought to himself as he struggled to find the energy to even open his eyes let alone get up. But there it was again, the tug. He finally gave into it and allowed it to pull him. He felt as though he were falling for a brief second and the next he was being pulled up onto his feet. Slowly he opened his eyes, he saw nothing, nothing but black for a few seconds, then way off in the distance he saw a faint light. Sighing, he reached out to find a wall, it was as though the wall came rushing up to meet his hand. It was smooth, glass like. It was cool, yet warm, a strange feeling indeed. He moved forward, towards the light, all the while running his right hand and fingers along the smooth surface. It was perfect, not a single blemish in the fluid texture of the wall.

It was the soft slapping of bare feet that caught his attention. He stopped and peered down at his feet. His wolf senses kicked in, granting him a more seamless sight. His feet were bare, and moist, as though he had been trudging through a river or lake. His Pants shredded up to his knees, now appearing as some rather unflattering pair of cut of jeans. Slowly he ran his hand over his chest, it too was bare. <Strange> he thought, <I had clothes on when I fell>. Sighing again he pushed himself forward. As he grew closer to the light, it started to become brighter and brighter; but there was something else, a low hum, a hum of voices rising up from somewhere below.
Finally reaching the light he crept to the edge of a shallow cliff edge and peered around. There just below him was what seemed like a normal style market or bazaar. He slid along the wall until he came to a very superficial alcove in the wall, where he could see the entirety of the happenings below. He racked through his memories, searching for this scene, but found nothings. He pushed on his influences to try to locate himself; it felt like he had hit a brick wall, he got no responses from his pushing to figure out where he was. He grumbled low in frustration before turning his attention back to the crowd below. Upon a more studious observation he started to notice things were not as he had first derived from the crowd. He could see cuts, stab wounds, someone even had a large hole through their chest; missing limbs and eyes, and a couple even had no heads. He stared in confusion, where the hell was he?
Then images started flashing through his mind, images of his battle with Chris; Chris had indeed killed him. That realization came hard as did what he concluded, this was the AfterVeil. He slid to a sitting position, completely taken aback. This was not what he had expected.
-The battle had been waged before her eyes.. and yet not a single motion was taken to leap in between father and son. Maleigha was smarter than that.. instant death was the end.. though she had taken that final leap as Christopher had offered the finishing blow, landing on her knees as Jaqu had crumpled to the ground. Mahogany eyes glowed brightly as the cyote inside warred with her to come free- Shhh little one.. our time will be soon.. I have use of you yet.- So small was she that the wizard had ignored her, passing her by until he had vanished away from the scene of his sins and crime. Oh there had been others.. lovely Lark.. pained and lost who had taken his body in the end, a hunter with dark features who had been stony of face. But now she was alone.. and kneeling in the blood spilt on the soil.- Mother Gaia.. guiding light.. take this sacrifice and make mine enemy's desires my own. Take me whence life has fled, and allow my dutiies to be fulfilled.- A small blade was tugged out of her boot, slashed easily upon her palm to allow the red to drip, mingling with her fallen companion. The eyes of the cyote within glowed, until her body seemed to fizzle, shedding skin to turn into a small cyote, growling once as she felt a pain within her body. Death for death.. unto the afterworld she would be granted.. but limited in time.. perhaps forever trapped.. it was her duty.. as his new partner to protect him at all costs. A flash of light, and she was gone, eyes fluttering open to reveal the wasteleand within, though.. she was utterly naked.. the planes of her smooth skin and muscled body rolling as she stood shakily on two feet.- Jaqu... Jaqu..- She breathed, tryign to settle herself. She was not allowed here.. even in her own death.. she was a mere soul.. a transference of her energy to follow.. her death only an illusion, unless this place swallowed her. SHe set out immediately, her powers dulled here, using scent to try and find him.. though with so much different scent about her, it was hard.- JAQU!!!!!!!!!!!!!- she finally cried, very unlike her, voice echoing in the room filled with endless wandering souls.-
[2/28/2014 11:10:35 PM] Faelan Wolf: Jaqu was watching the scene below of the Bazzar that he almost missed the cry of his name. He quietly and quickly leapt to his feet. He found a less superficial alcove to peer out from. He knew where he was. The AfterVeil, the Veil of death after the MidVeil, or as ancient humans had once called, Limbo. LightVeil was where the souls of those to be reincartinated went, those who died their final death went to the AfterVeil. and in being there, it was possible enemies of his past could possibly be here and hunting him as he once hunted them.
[2/28/2014 11:17:56 PM] Faelan Wolf: (do you need more? )
[2/28/2014 11:18:07 PM] Kairi: (no you are fine. i am just slow Smile )
[2/28/2014 11:20:43 PM] Kairi: -People seemed to hardly see him, some so long in this place they had gone mad.. not even knowing they still existed in some form.- JAQU!!!- Her voice owuld be like gunfire in the mutterings, rushing about barefoot, naked still as she wove her way through the crowd. She at last spotted him in the distance, legs pumping as she finally broke through a wall of folk to come to a gasping halt beside him, breathing heavily.- Found.... you...
[2/28/2014 11:23:59 PM] Faelan Wolf: Hang on. Pc restarted
[2/28/2014 11:29:38 PM] Faelan Wolf: He had watched her weave through the crowd. It took him a couple minutes to recognize her. somethings were coming back to him very slowly, others had been immediate. This place did some strange things to ones mind. "Mal? what are you doing here?" he asked stepping out of the alcove. being a guy he couldnt help his eyes wandering and taking in her birthday suit. But he kept the scan short and sweet, he didnt want to appear as THAT guy. He returned his gaze to meet hers.
[2/28/2014 11:33:39 PM] Kairi: -Again with the name. She let it slide. Hell.. they were dead after all, and she was always a quiet complacent sort. She noted his eyes wandering, ah.. I am naked.. she recalled, smiling softly. She had nothing to hide, and even did a turn for him.- Now that that is out of your system.. it is best we keep moving. Your death was unclean.. and early.. but dark energy pushed you here.. the Afterviel will be wanting your soul.. a caliber soul of yours to feed into its network.- She moved closer, trying to grab his hand to tug him after her.- We have to move.. if you want to have any chance of getting back there.. to your friends and family.
[2/28/2014 11:35:10 PM] Faelan Wolf: he looked at her confused. "to who?" he asked as he let her pull him along behind her.
[2/28/2014 11:35:35 PM] Kairi: -She went still then,peering at him.- Who are you? Tell me, Jaqu
[2/28/2014 11:36:43 PM] Faelan Wolf: "who I am? I'm Jaqu Axel. Son of Mirabella Axel and the dark wizard Chris H. he....he attacked my mother, i tried to kill him....looks like i lost."
[2/28/2014 11:39:12 PM] Kairi: good. I was wondering why you asked me who you are going back for is all.- her grip on him was strong.. already she could feel the desire to run draining.. this place made you lose hope fast.- As far as I know.. we are the only ones who can get ourselves out of this.. we need to try and get to the light viel border as soon as possible.. to have a better chance of getting out
[2/28/2014 11:44:26 PM] Faelan Wolf: "what do you mean?? Leave?? Why would we leave?" He pulled back against her grip. Suddenly defiant, almost child like. If i was killed in battle then i died honorably. it would be highly dishonorable to go against fate." he turned on his heels and started back the way they had come
[2/28/2014 11:49:23 PM] Kairi: -She growled, tugging back against him.- You did not die honorably.. CH killed you. Before your time, Jaqu. You are a crutial being in the world of the living.. and wihtout you now.. Christopher is raging a war... everyone.. will die.. unless you come back
[2/28/2014 11:52:14 PM] Faelan Wolf: he paused. "Every....one....wil...die..." he said slowly to himself. he was taken aback with flashbacks suddenly of exactly the reason he had gone after his father. He had threatened everything, everything he had cared for. His mother, Jasper, Arianna...."Lark", He turned back towards Maleigha. "I must protect her."
[2/28/2014 11:58:43 PM] Kairi: -There it was.. the death must have begun to wash on his soul, tryign to erase certain memories- We can.. if we work together.. but will you come with me? travel this dangerous place to the Light viel?- It was then a sound of footfalls came, crushing old bones, thundering though the ground never shook. A tall figure cut through the crowd, clad in ancient clothing, simple copper armor adorned with jewels, plated chest, with free arms, strong and muscular. A broadsword was slung across his back, features strong and assured, a smirk on his lips as he moved forward, left hand running over a long plate of black hair, running to his shoulders. Honey eyes roved over them, especially Maleigha and he waved.- Well met. SO you are the guy everyone is fussing about. You look.. not particularly interesting to me.. but seeing as you were given the freaking red carpet in.. I suppose I have to meet you. Kartikeya. Keya works fine.
[12:03:38 AM] Faelan Wolf: "Yes, we must get back, we must save them." He turned as heard the crashing, it was like a Giant breakingthrough an old growth forest. He turned just in time to catch the light that never seemed to dim or brighten, gleam off of his chest plate and sword hilt. In a flash he placed himself between Maleigha and the new comer. "What do you want?" he eyed him suspiscously. "what do you mean Red carpet?" every muscule tightened, preparing to spring into action at the slightest fouls step of this old warrior.
[12:12:25 AM] Kairi: -Maleigha did not protest as he moved between them, staring at the man. Gods he had to be a good six foot five.- Now, now. Don't get your.. well you cant lovely one ass you have none but you, Jaqu. Easy. I have no plans on hurting you or the young lady. Long enough down here your libido oly grows but cant be sated.. no point in trying.. that failed when I did try.. many a time.- His eyes peered off a moment, before locking back on the two of them.- It was fortold Christopher Hawthorne would take the life of his own son.. we made sure it would be that way.. reincarnating the orb of knowledge as a young girl in your world. Nothing like the perfect bait to draw even those with the highest pride.- He grinned, bowing once.- You have my sworn sword as your own as you travel here.. though my motives shall remain my own, you can trust me with your existence here.
[12:12:35 AM] Kairi: (booyah! heheeh)
[12:19:51 AM] Faelan Wolf: Jaqu continued to eye him. he was still unclear as to why not only did this guy know him, but was also willing to help them. "Glad to hear that i didnt disappoint in my death." his eyes narrowed still taking the man in. "you must be gaining a great deal for offering your sword to us. I will not question you on your reasons, only that if i call upon the sword you weild that you will guide it true." he relaxed his stance but still it was apparent that his natural instincts kept him on his toes, always poised for anything. "I will warn you though, take up your arms against me or my companion....lets just say....Chris's murdering rampage will be like daisies compared to what i will do. Do i make myself clear?" It was the first time that Maleigha would have seen him truely threaten anyone, and with such feirceness, that it was obvious why he was the Alpha of the Axel Clan, and the only one that could take Chris on at any level. the fire that burned deep inside of him rivaled that of anyone.
[12:20:05 AM] Faelan Wolf: (( hehehe nice. Smile ))
[12:24:29 AM] Kairi: -The broad man merely looked at him with the cool gaze of one who had seen it all.. ageless, and bored with what existence had to offer.- I look forward to such a time if it comes. Crossing blades or fists or magic with you would be a dream.. though I have no intention of laying waste to this place either. More important things are to..- He paused, growling as his eyes glowed, the ground beneath their feet shaking once as he swiveled his head about- SO she wishes to play with fire does she?- He grinned, his hands clenching into fists.- Looks like you are Mr. Popular.. now.. you best keep moving. I will meet you soon.. I have.. things to attend to- And wihtout fanfare he was just gone, leaving the two alone in the fields that seemed endless of wandering souls.-
[12:27:22 AM] Faelan Wolf: Jaqu looked at mal and shrugged. "Alright." He turned and grabbed Maleigha's hand and took off in the direction they had been headed in the first place. "Mal....do you know where we are even going?" His sense of direction was all askew and he could not make heads or tails of any direction.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Lost Empty Re: Rise of the Lost

Post  Kamryn Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:15 am

-In the Night World offices, Arianna was preparing.. for what would be the most deadly endeavor of all recorded history save for the creation of the orbs of lore themselves. No one had dared unite the front of major races together as she was doing. Angel and demon, hybrids and lycan, werewolves of various backgrounds, human and hunter, shifter and wizard.. vampire..and all for what..? Love? She would deny it until the day she breathed her last.. which was no time soon in coming. No. She was about to show the world what the hunters were capable of.. those at least who would and could live well past the centurion mark that had been met with only death by the others of her clan. She was the last original member.. who had been born before the awakening of the first Vampire Maya.. before the first king had been crowned, before the wizards had been old enough to do magic, before the werewolves were cursed by them, before the shifters and demons had gone to war.. she was ancient.. her body youthful and lithe, but with an endless array of memories filling her brain.

She remembered Raven telling her of the death of Jaqu.. she still couldn’t believe it.. wouldn’t. She had returned to her office, slipping into the skin tight body suit of black tones, her creamy skin and shimmering white blonde locks falling in a wild mass about her. She was armed to the teeth, daggers in her combat boots, a belt with guns, a bow across her back, and various holy potions at hand..- Give me strength for what must be done.. the man must be stopped.. and to stop someone like him.. forces beyond reckoning are needed.-  She turned abruptly to head to Kaetryn’s office.. wanting to ee how far along she was planned in her arrangement of man power, appearing outside her office, rapping on the door this time in stead of poofing in.-

Kamryn
Admin

https://theculdasac.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Thu May 01, 2014 5:08 pm

Kaitryn sat with her back towards her office door. Staring out the large, floor to ceiling, windows at the city below and the mountains beyond, she barely heard the knocking on her door. The last 24 hours had been pure torment, no sleep, diplomatic, and aggravating. She had been tasked to collect and unite beings, Sups, which did not normally play nicely with one another. Even as an Angel and a Demon she had found it all exhausting. She quickly recalled the meeting she had had with Lara Ita, that woman was a fucking Amazon as far as she was concerned but a damn fine specimen of the Werewolf gene. In order to get a meeting with Lara, she had been forced to fight in a tournament of sorts to earn the right. It had been exhausting, and downright ridiculous. It was then that she see Lara for all that she was. A mastermind, magic, unlike that of any other Ita coursing through her body, the light blue ripples of it could be seen every now and then to a trained eye. The stories had been true. Elizabeth had truly passed on the great power to Lara; it was no wonder the security at her compound had been so tight; There was much to protect. Once she had spoken with her, she had discovered that Lara was as level headed as Mirabella, if not more at times. She thought things through to every last point, every last move. She had planned out a battle from start to finish in the blink of an eye and all would come true of it. She was a formidable opponent; one Kaitryn decided she would never want to take on. She was strong and powerful in her own right, the mix of the angel and demon, yet still, the calculating killer that was Lara was not one she wanted to tango with any time soon. All she had wanted was to meet up with Destiny, to try to convince her to join in to help recover Jaqu, yet she had gotten more than she had bargained for. Not only had she gotten Destiny to agree to help but she also ended up with Lara as well.
Michael had been an easy one; the mere mention of battle and poor odds of survival always made his mouth water. He hadn’t been too happy about having to help open the Veils but then again; death lingered there.
Jasper had been a completely different story, she had gone to speak with her twice now, once at the cabin she shared with Zae and once at the Black Rose, neither time Jasper would give her the light of day. She wasn’t too surprised; Kaitryn had at one time been trying to kill Zae, some old rivalry that died hundreds of years ago now, apparently some still held on to old grudges. She would have to try again, somehow.
The rapping finally broke through her thoughts and she swiveled the chair she was sitting in to face the door.
“Enter.”

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Sat May 10, 2014 11:18 pm

-No one could say that Kaitryn was at a lack for doing her job. When the woman had a mission in mind, she did it until the bitter end, even something as foolhardy as this. Perhaps one might need to tell Arianna this was just that: Foolhardy. She was lost in her rage of emotion, not thinking as clearly, some might say. And yet, she would stop at nothing to get Jaqu back. After losing Zarron to time and circumstance, and the charms of an Axel.. she would not lose her most valued partner.. or perhaps.. he was more than that. She would not let it get to her for now. At the sound of the voice, she walked in bold as day, shutting the door with a kick of her high boot, clacking over to lounge against Kaitrin's table like she owned it, smiling at the woman with an all too cool gaze.-
How did you manage.. ? I have people set up to prepare the magical juices needed to open the gates.. but we need the teams to hold it and to infiltrate.. what do you got for me?- She asked, waiting the reply. Knowing Deamonte, she had done her job well.. though all she could do was hope the woman she had invested Nightworld in was up to the task at hand.. a time qhen the true power of their organization was needed.-

-----------------------------------------------------

-As this went down above, Maleigha was still running with Jaqu below, waiting to meet up again with the strange man they had encountered.- You have to keep going, Jaqu.- She reiterated, wondering if he was ok. It seemed like he was sluggish, slowing, or confused.. had she come too late to save him? Was this place taking him over like the fear she had thought?- Keya said he would meet us ahead.. closer to the way out.. you have to keep running, tell me where we are and who I am. Jaqu.. tell me..-

Kamryn
Admin

https://theculdasac.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Sun May 11, 2014 8:53 am

Kaitryn sighed as Arianna walked into her office, she had known that she would come soon, the hour was waning and the look in Arianna's eyes told her that there was some desperation, Jaqu meant something to her, far more than she was letting on to people, This mission was crazy, if any of them survived this it would be a miracle in of itself, but for a group of the living to willing enter the AfterVeil to save the soul of one person and expect no casualties, was even crazier of a thought. "Better than I had thought. I got Destiny and Lara, something about no mate of hers was going to go do something this nuts without her; and Michael, but that was an easy one, death and all that. Jasper.....well....yeah...still trying to get her."
“Good.” A simple flat answer. “You have my gratitude.. though Jasper.. we need her.. she is crucial in opening the gate.. the more.. close people he has there.. the better.” The usual bitter jealousy that she kept hidden was ripe within her tone, blaring like a fog horn in the dark night. “You best get Jasper for our cause.. tell her that her precious.. Jaqu needs her.. and her no is as good as killing him.” Oh lordy.. no one wanted to mess with Arianna Hunters today.. not today at all. She rose, running her fingers through her snowy white blonde hair, those cool grey eyes locking upon her. “You best get her.. or Kamryn Axel is taking her place on the team.” She added, heading towards the door to begin prepping her team to go to the site.-
Kaitryn raised an eyebrow; yep Arianna was out for....death?? No that wasn’t the right word; either way she didn’t like Jasper much, probably for the fact that the woman had caught Zae's eye over his childhood love for Arianna, and Jaqu's affection...that was it, this ancient woman loved Jaqu. "You love him." it was a simple statement. The mention of Kamryn set the short hairs on her neck stand on end, electricity coursing through her skin. Kamryn was finally hers, and no one was going to take her away from her now. But she wouldn’t let Arianna know that now; the last thing she needed was Ms. Hunters blowing up her and her office.
She stopped at the door to turn about. Perhaps to those three words, but they were strangely timed to that electric shock of power within her. “You don’t want to have Kamryn in on this? Then do your job, Deamonte. The one I hired you for because there is no one else in the entire Universe I want in on this as head but you. Copy that?” She said with a smile, ignoring the comment about Jaqu. Let the woman think what she wanted. What mattered now was getting this done. The longer he spent down there... the harder it would be to get him out intact… or with all of his memories. “Now, I am heading to the site. You have two hours to get Jasper and the other Weres down to the site of his… death. Don’t disappoint me Miss Deamonte. I trust in you on this.” And without another word she slipped from the office, teleporting to her office where she paged Ravyn.
Kaitryn felt the feathers on her hidden wings ruffle at Arianna's tone, it was eerie and she knew creepy she had been the definition of it most of her life.” Easier said than done" she muttered under her breath once the head of sector 7 was out of her office. She sighed deep and rubbed her temples. This day was turning out to be the shortest longest day of her life, time was running quick but there wasn’t enough time to get it all done.

Ravyn shivered visibly as he heard Arianna's voice in his ear piece. "Yes Ms. Hunters?"
Leaving Kaitryn behind to do her job as instructed, the woman returned to the Hunter base, rummaging in her office for weaponry of arcane and basic types a like. “I need you in my office… now.” She said, in a tone that would not be questioned. She was not meaning to be unfriendly, though if truth be told… the woman was not best known for her cordial relations among her comrades. Kicking your ass during training, now there she could handle it. As she awaited Ravyn, she gathered her last materials, bottles of potions for healing and energy, her bow strapped across her back with full quiver that magically filled as needed, two crossbows small on her wrist with poison darts, a gun in her holster, with extra ammo on the opposing side. Bandages for wounds, butterfly strips, and needle and thread, alcohol and a teleport stone… at last... a small necklace from long ago... gifted to her by Jaqu when they had first met as a sign of his loyalty... that she wore... was heaviest of all.” Get everyone to the site.” She radioed to Ravyn. “I am going to pick up Lark... if this is going to work... we need her.”
Ravyn was taken a bit aback by Arianna's brashness, but then again she had her mind set on something, that was always dangerous. Before he could get from the archives chamber to the hall that her office sat at the end of, he had new orders. "yes ma'am." with that he spun on his heels and bolted out of the department, making his way to a meet up point for some of the other members of this band. There he radioed for those that were on the list Arianna had given him before, Daylen, Georgia Axel, Persia, Eva, and one he had collected on his own, Mirabella Axel. She was the matriarch of the Axel clan, as well as Jaqu's mother.
Ravyn was another member she could trust wholly, and so with nothing in her mind but the mission, she moved to New Orleans... popping in front of the bookstore that Jaqu had called his home for a time before he had returned. Lark was surprised to see her, but knew that something was wrong with Jaqu... hell they had links... even she did to lark... the girl she had remembered seeing as a child... reborn in this time period... the one with magic that could fight Christopher if only she would allow herself to open up to the possibilities. Bringing her was easy enough, and at the site they appeared, the small woman left behind with the others as Arianna waited at the rendezvous point for Jasper to come with Kaitryn... now if only the woman had done her job... time was ticking... only minutes left until the spell needed to be prepped..-
Kaitryn appeared at the Black Rose. She knew that Jasper would be there. She hadn’t been able to tell her the situation and that she was needed to save her childhood love whom had passed; something else she was not yet aware of as Kaitryn hadn’t been able to get near her. She found her sitting at the bar and very stealthily slid into the bar stool next to her at the bar. "Don't run Jasper; this is important, it involves Jaqu." she hoped that his name would be enough to get the vampire to listen to her
Settled at the bar she was, waiting for the O negative shots that Zae had ordered for the both of them. The feeling of Kaitryn beside her made her jump, but the name on her lips stilled her... quieted that drive to get away. “Jaqu..? What... what is wrong?” She whispered. Zae had surely heard the news, as all leaders would have about the great battle. Whether or not he had opted to tell Jasper about it was a wholly different matter. “Kaitryn... what happened to Jaqu?” She asked again with a concerned look in her eyes
Kaitryn was relieved that Jasper had chosen to hear her out, she had been trying since before the sun had sunk behind the horizon to talk to her and she just kept ignoring her; but now, now she had her attention, as grim as her mood was about to become. "I assume you heard about the battle between Jaqu and Christopher?" she asked spinning a glass on the counter
“The battle... between… his father and him?” She asked, surprised. She had felt stirrings in the energy... but never would she have imagined it to be like that. “Tell me... what happened... where is he now... why... are you here to tell me about it?” There was an ominous feeling in the air about this... and she did not think she was going to like what this woman was about tell her.
"Sit down Jasper."
Once Jasper was sitting, Kaitryn sighed. "Jaqu put up a good fight, but Chris.....cheated; Jaqu didn't make it. Arianna has asked me to gather a group of important people in his life to go and bring him back from the......AfterVeil." her voice was low, quiet, and barely even loud enough for vampires to here, other than perhaps the only one next to her, Jasper. "She needs the strength, the....love, for Jaqu to open the Veil and go in and get him and bring him back. It has only been hours in our time, but already it has been days if not weeks where he is now. Too long there and there won’t be anything of him left to bring back. In order for us to prevent Chris from taking over the planet, and eventually going after the rest of the universe, we have to get Jaqu back, whole. He is the only one whose power is already at a level that he can take on his father, so we have to get him back. Do you understand?"

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:40 am

-Understand? How in the hell could she? Jaqu was dead.. almost everything else Kaitryn had whispered towards her had been lost in a fog of noise, the buzzing of thousands of bees.- But he.. he was so strong..- She began softly, uncharactaristicly showcasing a moment of vulnerability Zae would surely made fun of her for. She pounded a fist into the bar, literally before standing up.- I can't leave him there to fade away.. and I will do anything to get him back.. and prevent his jackass of a father Mr H from taking anyone else away. We should go now.. before Zae senses my disrest.- SHe offered, already moving towards the exit in a smooth cat like motion that hid her stormy emotions behind golden eyes-
[12:51:24 AM] Faelan Wolf: Kaitryn raised an eyebrow as she watched the storm clouds roll into Jasper's emotions. Yep she was going to be explosive any moment and that could be very dangerous, for herself as well as everyone else, Jasper had power, great power that was unharnessed and untapped hidden inside her. The vampire and the wolf had mixed perfectly somehow with her. But it would take time for her to come into that power, and on her own.

Kaitryn didnt even jump when Jasper's fist created a crator into the counter next to her. She watched her head for the door for a couple seconds before rising with the grace of an angel to follow her out of the club
[12:53:05 AM] Faelan Wolf: "Japser...." Kaitryn whispered on a gentle breeze. "I really am sorry."
[12:56:48 AM] Kairi: -Jasper was too far in her own world to hear her. Remembering hundreds of years ago when as a little girl she had played hide and seek with the stable boy, the servant. When she had hidden her love for him away, ready to tell him the night of that fateful party when not he but Zae had found her in the wardrobe.. whisked her away by semi force to a life of immortality.. one she was greatful for because she had been able to see him again..but now.. she had to lock Zae away.. in order to save Jasper- Tell me where we are going, what we need... and you will have it, Kaitryn.- All buisiness now was she, emotions locked tight.////

In the Afterveil, Maleigha held tight to Jaqu's wrist, propelling him after her.- We have to keep moving.. no stopping.. you hear me? Kartikeya said to go north.. keep going until he found us again.- He had seemed sluggish, though she was feelign tired too.. forgetting things.. faces, places.. she knew it was this place.. they were both melding into it.. she would only last longer since she was a living soul with a body to go back to on the other side-
[1:03:40 AM] Faelan Wolf: Kaitryn silently sighed, Yep Jasper was pissed, and set on a mission."too where he fell, the central forest park." she had said with very little umph. She hadnt worked with or really knew Jaqu, but she knew of him, and could always hear and feel the love everyone seemed to have for the boy, and that made her care for him. "Love and power" was all she said, she knew simple was the best with Vampires, and if they needed more information they would ask, never play all your cards with a vampire, lesson one.
[1:06:53 AM] Faelan Wolf: Jaqu simply nodded, but his legs were starting to give, he was having trouble keeping upright let alone run."ok" his voice was starting to sound weaker by the moment. "i...i dont think i can go any faster." he looked to the ground as he tried to keep up, something he would have had no issue doing normally. but he stoped suddenly when he saw that his feet were starting to dematerialize with every passing second. He stared wide eyed and....scared...a feeling he hadnt felt since childhood.
[1:14:49 AM] Kairi: -Arianna had called Eva Altir, and verified that the Altirs were already in posisiton at the site of the fallen, she had assembled her team, Lark was en route already, teleporte din by special means thanks to the circle of wizards in her area.. she hated owing them anything, the bastards.. but she would take what she could. She called Kaitryn now, speaking briskly ad with little emotion save for razor shapr edges of impatience- Location.- She stated, just as the woman picked up.- Everyone is gathered, even Kamryn Axel, she took some of Mirabella's blood to ensure there is a parental link.. life taken by one and given by the next.- /////

-Maleigha saw how he was fading as well, and paused, breathign heavily, biting her lower lip in thought. He was still too large for her to carry.. just then Kartikeya appeared, spear weilding and covered in blood, grasping Jaqu about the waist, tossing him over his shoulder as if he were nothing but a small child- He will need life to sustain him.. but that is something I cannot give.. you are the only thing in here with it.. it needs to be your blood.- Maleigha did not look happy at this prospect- But he isnt a-

"vampire. I know. cut with my dagger and place it above his mouth.. it will hold him together longer." And so she did, Kartikeya holding Jaqu in place in his arms now, as Maleigha cut with a sharp gasp of pain before lowering her wrist ot his mouth- Please.. drink Jaqu
[1:22:39 AM] Faelan Wolf: "I have Jasper. We are on our way. Kamryn? As you say." With that she hung up the call and slid her phone back in her pocket. Why was Kamryn there....she wasnt supposed to be there. She had promised. she shook the thought away for now. "Jasper, we mst move." With that she sped off at angelic speeds towards the site, knowing fair well Jasper would be able to keep up.

Jaqu crued out suddenly for a moment as he was lifted onto the shoulder of the large man. "No...no." suddenly his mind had come back for a moment at least. "No Mal, you must go back. you will die if you stay here. You dont belong here. Go Mal, just go. I'll figure it out somehow. But i wont let you risk your life for me here, not down here." he may be fading but he was stubborn if nothing.
[1:28:32 AM] Kairi: -Jasper wondered at the strange gathering. She could hear well enough with her vampiric ears. Without getting a chance to ask, she was racing after Kaitryn, stopping only once they had reached the destination. The Altirs had already drawn symbols in the ground, Eva's red hair wild like fire, a beacon to guide them. Georgia stood with Kamryn, whispering something into her ear as Lark paced about the area. Michael leaned casually against a still standing tree, silent in his gaze, though his eyes moved to Kaitryn as she appeared.- Almost ready.- Arianna said, peering Jasper over before tossing a small stone to Kaitryn to hold- Gatekeeper duty, Kamryn is your backup.. she demanded. Who am I to say no?- SHe said with little humor, though Kamryn was giving a guilty look- SHe said it was magically draining, Georgia can power me, and I you if it comes to it is all.////

Maleigha growled, gripping his hair- You have to live. I didnt come all the way down here for a punk ass lycan wannabe. I am trapped here unless you help yourself and me to get out.. please.. drink just a little.. enough that you arent fading.. someone will come for us.. I just know it
[1:45:07 AM] Faelan Wolf: KAitryn gazed around taking in everything, so many people to save one guy, a cocky little shit. she shook her head but smiled. she'd have expected nothing less of these people. She caught the stone and rolled it around in her hand. This wasnt the first time she had opened a gate to the AfterVeil, but it was the first time she would have to sustain it for any length of time. The runes Eva and Daylen were carving into the ground were aincent, a language she had thought died off so long ago that it wasnt even in the history books. Yep, these Altirs were powerfull and knowledgeable, a good asset. He nodded to Michael, he was going to be guiding Arianna through the Veils to find where Jaqu had ended up. But it was Kamryn's face she ended on. The guilty look made her stomach tingle, it was kind of cute to see the firey Axel timid and shy for once. "we will talk later." she leaned over and whispered in Kamryn's ear. "You're in trouble and will be punished." she nipped kamryn's neck on a pressure point before walking over to stand in the middle of the ring of runes. "Arianna, i will open the gate and hold it as long as we can, you will only have 4 days to find him and bring all of you back before you all fade from existance, and i do mean fade." With that she sat down cross legged with the small stone cupped in her hands. "when you are ready to start...."

"you have a lot of faith in me and the others." with that he took only a few drops of her blood. The whole idea freaked him a little, too remanisent of the few times Hakura forced him to drink from her to save his life after tangoing with vampires and nearly dying time and time again. He didnt want anything to do with drinking someone elses blood, too vampiresc for him. He took her hand in his, Be sure that i will get you out of here.
[1:59:34 AM] Kairi: -Though the set up had been quick, the group of individuals was far above and beyond ready to face an issue at the drop of a hat. Lark was waiting in the center of the rawn symbols as the soulmate.. her lifeforce would be an anchor.. and fade along with her soulmates if he did not return, though she was fine with this. Jasper was outside in the lesser circle, her eyes blazing with such intensity as Eva told her where to stand and words to say. Georgia glanced at Daylen, before returning to the opposite side of the gateway, she would hold the other side open with Kaitryn as long as possible.. Kamryn the backup, roved between each woman as Arianna donned a grim look, standing beside Michael.- I never liked working with you..- She commented.- Love you too, sweetheart. I know all your sins.. so dont even put up a sissy fit with me.- The blonde remained silent, looking to the Altirs.- Begin the ceremony.. we will enter once the gatekeepers have the gat solidly openned
[2:10:47 AM] Kairi: (ack didnt see the lower part will get to that in my nnext post)
[2:11:37 AM] Kairi: (and actually after the post i type next I have to go clean Sad )
[2:12:01 AM] Kairi: (I am not allowed to vaccum after seven so.. have to get my floor cleared at least)
[2:17:26 AM] Faelan Wolf: Daylen couldnt help the smile that tugged at the corners of his lips as his eyes met Georiga, she had truely gripped the other half of his heart. This whole thing was dangerous, for all of them. one wrong slip and all would end, they would all die, never to rise again. He turned to look at Eva and nodded then both looked at Kaitryn, she held the power to open the gate and once opened, she and Georgia would have to hold each side to keep it open. a great feat of magical control.

With a long slender arm Kaitryn reached out to Kamryn and pulled her too her swiftly. "you should not be here. But i know i can not pursuade you otherwise so i will have to prevent you from having to exert energy or power on this. be as stubborn as you wish but this is where i put my foot down." each word passing quickly into Kamryn;s close ear. With that she leaned down, took the wolve's lips her own and devoured her for a brief second before pushing her back in place.

"Once i have opened the gate,you will need to grab ahold of your side Georgia, and hold on tight, it will feel like your soul is being ripped apart for a couple seconds when you first grab hold, but the feeling with fade."

She grumbled underneather her breath, she knew what this was going to look like. With that she started a very low chant, in a language even older than Arianna, a language of the Angels. The Altirs started in on their own chant at the same time, wrapping the circle of beaings preparing to deal with the death on the other side, in a soft white glow. it was the stunning transformation that took place just moments afterwards; Kaitryn started the chant. Her body lifted 4 feet from the ground, a very sheer white gown and shawl appeared on her frame. her wings unfolded with an echoing snap that radiated in everything for a few seconds they glistened in a dark black at the top that faded to the most vibrant of whitess at the tips. her hair grew long, almost touching the backs of her heels, and black flowing, along with her gown, in a non existant wind. It was a side none of them, not even Michael would have ever seen. Her true Angelic form. her eyes shown with a peircing bright glowing blue.

The Gate started to materialize out of the stone floating in her hands. and as she continued to chant the gate grew and grew until it's base slammed into the ground beneath it and vines made of dark souls wrapped around the posts to secure it to the AfterVeil. Kaitryn still in her angelic form floated to the ground, and with a feirce look on her face she gripped onto her side of the gate firmly, the white, blue, and gold of the angelic magic woven together sunk into the gates side, anchoring her grip of it. The peircing scream that burst forth from her lasted only a couple seconds before it was gone.

"Now you Georgia." Her voice had a strange echo to it as she spoke.

[2:28:55 AM] Kairi: -Everyoe had something on the line.. Georgia and Eva had Daylen, Kamryn Kaitryn and Georgia, Lark and Jasper and Arianna had Jaqu.. adn endless circle, an endless web, all creating a strong magical pathway to keep the hope alive between them all. Georia smiled once at Daylen before the chanting began, Lark so encased in the glow of magical energies she became invisible, Jasper soon followed, their voices whispering along with the others. Kamryn had nearly grabbed desperately to Kaitryn to kiss her deeper, but it was not the time or place.- You better keep your promise of puishing me.. or this doggy will never learn.- Parting words very like her sassy self, but filled with the hint of hope and want that they would not fail.

As the gate finally began to fall, Kaitryn's true form cam einto being, leaving those that could see her in awe. Michael even raised a brow, but said nothing, for the final moment was at hand, and his eyes had grown brighter- Four Days, Arianna.. I can grant you no more.- Georgia extended her hands up, magical threads weaving into the gate, a gasp of pain leavign her as she settled at last, wincing.- I got it.. go Arianna.. now!-

The blonde gave everyone a final look.- You have my gratitude.. if I do not return, Nightworld is yours, Kaitryn.. and sector Seven is Rayvn's. All proticals wil be in order.- She left without fanfare, entering the AfterViel with nothing but the clothes on her back and determination, memories and magic of those and the love they carried for Jaqu.

WHere Jaqu was, Maleigha smiled, wiping the blood of her wrist on her pants- I dont want you to make this a habit.. but- The ground shook then, A blast of wind hitting them nearly hard enough to knock them over.. before the screams began.- It is started... they have breached.. and now the dead.. want out.- Spoke the stoic warrior, settin Jaqu down as he grabbed his spear in hand- We best get moving, the armies of the dead will follow us.. the only soure of life.. besides the other I now feel within..

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum