The Culd-a-Sac
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternate Ending

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alternate Ending - Page 2 Empty Re: Alternate Ending

Post  Nagi Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:20 pm

Jaqu's lips formed a disapproving line across his face as he listened to Tobias. He knew he was a man of few words but when he spoke you tended to listen. He knew he had gone to Arianna instead of the Circle, but he still didn't trust them and the wolf inside him had been adamant about not showing any signs of weakness to those he didn't know or trust, not yet anyways. His wolf had made the choice to seek out Arianna. His human self told him that it had been a poor choice but knew that she would not see him as weak in the state that he had been in.

"though i disapprove with your choice, i can not fight you on it. This is your world, your place, your people, your organization. you will do as you please, no matter the inconvenience it has on others. I have no friends here in the circle nor do i trust anyone, why would i come to them?" it was a rhetorical question and he didn't expect an answer, in fact he wasn't even looking for one.

"Though i like Maleigh i do not think she is the best to be next to me ALWAYS. She is a Null and there for i can not take her with me when i go somewhere without conventional human ways. She also can not follow me into the Pack lands, she is not allowed as she is not Clan. But since it is your charge i will accept it, for now. Again i do not trust anyone in the Circle, yourself and Maleigh included. That which held my indecisiveness has been resolved, if you even cared to know." He stood up from the table, the confidence and power he held were clear in his stance. he was a dominate and he had no issues showing that to Tobias. He had chosen to be part of the Circle to protect Lark, to be able to be with Lark. He planned to claim her as his mate as soon as she was well enough to handle all that that would entail. Until then he would not hide any intentions he had or the strength that swelled in his blood.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:42 pm

"Always so proud.. so damn proud and uptight.. you wolf lot." Tobias merely laughed in response to Jaqu's words and actions. "You don't give Maleigha enough credit.. she may be a null, but she can control it, Jaqu.. I have no use for weak people in the circle." He rose, ignoring Jaqu's rhetorical question as was expected, turning to him silvery green eyes glinting. "Now you listen, and you listen well. You may have joined the circle for what you thought were honorable reasons... but you joined nonetheless. You dare back out, or half ass anything in this organization, and it won't just be you who feels the backlash. I don't take kindly to an invasion of MY organization, of MY people by someone who turns and betrays us and crawls back blathering about not being able to trust anyone. If that is the case you should have stayed out. But, you made your choice.. live with it or suffer the consequences." Tobias's voice had turned dark, Jaqu was playing the dominant, but Tobias had no desire to delve into a dance which he was not a part of, wolf hierarchy lay low on his priority list.

His face remained cool and impassive, but his eyes told a different story.. he was on his last rope, Jaqu was. One more misstep and Tobias would never forgive him. "Now.. go do whatever it is you do. I have given you a decent free reign, but now that Lark is healing, you no longer have a mission to protect her. Your new mission is to hunt down Vampires that are rouge, and report any actions of the Nightworld or Sector Seven to me." As he awaited a reply Maleigha appeared out of the shadows to stand beside Jaqu, mahogany eyes regarding him with ease.

Kamryn
Admin

https://theculdasac.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:54 pm

Jaqu was not one to back down from a dominance battle, but he also knew the Tobias wouldnt play, he was not a wolf and nothing about the wolves mattered to him. They stayed out of the way and for the most part out of business that did not impact them. though he knew that there was no point in the battle he didnt back down one bit. He knew that Tobias was serious and he could see in the man's eyes that he himself was on last notice.

He looked at Maleigh as she emerged from the shadows to stand next to him. He knew she wasnt a plant, or at least had decided that she wasnt, even though she was now playing the eyes of Tobias.

"You want rouges, gone, not a problem. But seeing as you have forbidden my contact to sector 7 and nightworld i dont know how much help i will be for you there." He looked him in the eyes. heknew what he was about to say might not tread well with Tobias but he wasnt going to keep it to himself.

"Your vampire lady took the life of a man in an alley a few days ago. Bled him dry. I thought that was below the going ons here in the Circle. The man was no threat to her." He watched him closely for any change in his emotions.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:43 am

me: "You have plenty of access to sector seven and Nightworld, Jaqu. Why.. last time I believe you gained access to the leaders bed herself in her private home. I don't ... doubt you abilities." He said after a slight dramatic pause, smiling at him, eyes glinting. "As for..well..she is a special case. A worker bee of sorts. You do well to keep your hands off one of the Circle's own and focus on the rouges, what my girl does is her business and mine.. though I will ask her to be more..discreet in her choices.:" He waved a hand and vanished then leaving Jaqu alone in the club with Maleigha, who stood watching him quietly from the edge of the shadows.

averylynne1: Jaqu sighed. he had gotten too used to making his own rules and not taking orders. Arianna had never gave him orders, just guided him in the right direction. He could feel his wolf stir inside him. He would need to take a late night run to sooth it. "well if hadn't thought you a plant before..." he said to Maleigha though he didnt look at her. He gripped the edge of the table hard enough that the table dented with the impression of his hand

me: She cocked her head in contemplation and sighed, running her hands through her hair. "Plant or not I am your companion and will do what is necessary for both you and the Circle." Leave it to Tobias to stick her with Jaqu.. the very worst of companions who did not even want her.. she had not trained for this, and resented her lot.. but would live with it. "Look, Jaqu. You don't trust me because you think I am a plant, and I don't like being stuck with you because you do not uphold the idea of what a companion is, even if you did in the past. So can we agree to try and work together the best we can?"

averylynne1: "what do you consider the role of a companion should be? apparently your idea and mine are different." he turned at looked at her. his face blank and hard as stone. He was old, almost too old to really need a companion. but there had always been something that seemed to be missing. He watched as other Hunters gained and lost companions and watched how they came to rely on the presence on one and almost loose themselves when they lost one. he himself had never had one.

me: She looked thoughtful for a moment before answering. "A companion is someone who is always willing do you what is needed to serve their partner at least.. the hunter in this case. They assist from small trifles to battling beside them. But without trust.. there is no way for the link to be forged. I am and should be someone who can listen to your woes, who you can laugh with, cry with, fight with, and who can summon the strength you need to live your life. I am in a difficult position because of who you are.. but.. in the end Jaqu.. my loyally is with you and not the circle. Even if you don't believe me.. I will tell you this." She smiled softly, her features lighting up. "We are as close as lovers but the farthest thing from them."

averylynne1: he looked at her closely, he saw no lie in her eyes. if she was willing to pledge her loyalties to him before the circle then perhaps he could work with her. he felt a slight bit of trust towards her forming. "all right Maleigha. we will do this correctly. i may not be the most easy to work with, my history holds a lot of baggage, and for that i can not promise it wont sneak up on us at some point. but if you can trust me to have your back then i will trust you." he smiled softly at her

me: She nodded and bowed slightly to him. "Everyone comes with baggage, even myself. But I try not to let it get in the way of what needs to be done. For now, why don't we go to Lark? I can tell you are thinking about her." She smiled softly at him, remembering the day of their first spar

averylynne1: a smirk crossed his lips lightly. "perhaps you are right." he turned to walk away and stopped. "come walk with me as my equal." he smiled at her over his shoulder as he waited. he may have been a killer that people feared when he walked into a room but he had a gentle part to him that not many got the chance to see.

me: She shook her head and walked beside him slapping him heartily on the back. "And..you were right abotu me being a plant you know.. well the whole controlling them anyway. It is my nickname.. the plant." She smiled wide, continuing to walk beside him. Back at Rosyln's store Lark opened her eyes and sat up slowly, holding her head. She would be weak for a while, but Jaqu's magic had helped her heal faster.

averylynne1: he shook his head ans chuckled. "you don't seem to happy to be working with me though. other than being an old werewolf with mixed blood and prior Hunter with Night World, why is that?"he asked as they made their way to Roslyn's store
in the back of his mind he wondered how lark was going to take maleigha's presence and her role in the whole thing

me: "Happy? There is no such word in the vocabulary of a companion. My opinion of you even if it is that I think you are a deadly hunter and a cocky bastard is completely beside the point.:" She said with a grin, her voice indicating that it was a joke, though she evaded his answer. Roslyn knelt beside Lark and smiled. "Welcome back.. you have been out for a long time." She nodded in response, excited to feel Jaqu's presence near the store.

averylynne1: he noticed her avoidance. "i'm sure you will answer my question some day. Its not like i enjoy working so closely with a Null, who could suck me dry of my magic at any given moment. Not that my magic would taste good. im sure it would be grissely and spoiled tasting, i hear thats what bastards taste like." he winked as he held open the door to the book store. he could sense that Lark was awake. he was determined to make her his mate, but was curious how it would work on a wizard and not another wolf. he couldnt remember any time that it had happened

me: Maleigha went through the door and waited in the main area of the store, lounging around the books, giving Jaqu an indication that she was not going to intrude on his first time speaking to Lark in quite a while. Roslyn appeared from the back and gave a wave. "She is awake, but can't walk yet.. so you need to come back here to see her."

averylynne1: he nodded and walked to the back room. "hey my love." he said softly to Lark and moved to sit next to her on the bed.

me: She turned her face up and smiled brightly at him. "I have been better, but I am happy to see your face with my own eyes." SHe reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him close for a kiss. "You look tired.." she said, worry creeping into her voice

averylynne1: "dont worry about me." he smiled. "you need to work on getting well yourself." he ran his hand through her hair and kissed her deeply. the feel of her lips on his felt perfect, felt like they had been made to kiss him and only him. he had to remind himself not to push it too much though, she was still recovering froma great deal of magic.

me: "I missed you.. " she said softly, pulling him closer. "I hope things weren't too bad while I was.." she got quiet and looked down, she knew she had treated Jaqu horridly lately because of Wren..

averylynne1: "i missed you too. dont worry about it, it wasnt your fault. i released the seal, it was my fault." he wrapped his arms around her pulling her to him

me: She tucked herself in his arms as she used to, and smiled content. 'Who is the strange energy I feel in the store..?" she asked, wondering if it was the girl she sligthly remembered from before

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:51 pm

He smiled as he held her. He had never really noticed how much larger than her he actually was. he rested his head atop of hers and inhaled. her scent made him calm and collected, something most dominate wolves would have shyed away from as it made you feel vulnerable. but he liked it. he felt complete and whole with her near him.

He had become used to the energies out in the store and had almost forgotten they were there till Lark brought them to his attention again.

"That is Maleigha. she is a work companion that the Circle has given me since my position is that of one where a Companion is needed. She seems like a decent person, she is a Null." he nuzzeled into her hair and smiled again.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:38 am

Lark glanced at the girl and a flash of memory filled her mind....
---------------------------
"Why did you call me?" Maleigha asked, looking intently at Wren. "No reason..really. Just.. I know what Tobias is up to with you.. and am wondering where you stand?" Maleigha regarded Wren and sighed. "It will do me no good to speak to you in this form, Wren.. especially when Jaqu has made himself scarce. Why do you seek me out without him out of the picture?" She probed again, her golden mahogany eyes narrowing at her. "He will need you..more than he knows Maleigha. Tobias isn't stupid to think an untrained Dark Wizard unlike any we have ever seen is safe and capable of self control. A Null.. the most powerful on record is what we need.. this is where you come in." Maleigha gazed at her and nodded. "I thought as much.. especially when-"
"When I separate from Lark. He tries to combine wolf and dark wizard magic.. deadly..deadly forces. That is what caused my father to go mad. He is strong..but will need a solid companion when the time is near for him to chose how he approaches using his magics. You will be there for him.."
"You..you love him don't you..?" Maleigha asked, surprise showing on her face for the first time.
............."I-"
----------------------------------
Lark snapped out of her memory, eyes wide. She had almsot forgotten that encounter. "I..don't really remember her too well, but if you trust her then I will as well." She said, shakily sitting up more. "I think I should be fine in a day or so, at least I hope so.." she smiled up at him and kissed him deeply. "I am just glad to be out and free." The days of Wren controlling her body were over.. and though she had kept her promise and not slept with another man... the lack of free will had nearly driven her mad.. she found ehr thoughts drifting to similar places as Wren's.. and hoped one day she could fully separate them and heal from the ordeal. She spotted his scar and ran a finger along it. "Looks like you have stories to tell me." She said, tilting her head as she regarded his new handsomely rugged look.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:43 am

me: Stepping out of the shower, Lark ran her hands through her hair to wring out the extra water, and dried herself quickly before pulling a t shirt and a pair of loose sweats onto herself. She headed out of the room to sit on the large couch in Jaqu's apartment, glancing over at maleigha who was curled up in a love seat. "You know.. I seriously cannot get used to this.."

averylynne1: "well, that makes two of us." jaqu said chuckling softly as he walked in shirtless. he had on his favorite pair of wolf grey Sweets. he bare feet didn't make a sound on the wood floors as he moved about..

me: Maleigha didn't even look up from her book she was reading as he entered. "I mean..it's not like a roommate.. its like a .. well.." Maleigha looked up at her "Pet?" she said, making Lark's soft hazel eyes widen. "No..not.."Maleigha grinned, recalling how easy it was to play Lark. Lark smiled sweetly, and wrapped her arms around Jaqu as he approached. "There you have it.. a pet.." She said, leaning her head against him. "Have you decided abotu going back to the clan yet?" she said mentally. Not wanting Maleigha to overhear

averylynne1: "ans what an obedient pet at that." he smiled at Maleigha and winked as he wrapped his arms around Lark as she came to him. "i had been thinking about what i am going to do." he said mentally back. on the outside he had laid his head atop of Lark's and closed his eys. he was humming a sweet tune easily hiding the mental conversation from his new..."pet"

me: Maleigha shifted slightly in her chair and looked up at him. "Why not go to the clan?" She said a loud, startling Lark. "I.. will have to go with you of course, but I won't speak to Tobias of it." Lark glanced between the both of them and sighed. "You and..women." She said with a smile. "If you are going why not? I would fee safer with someone there with you.. "

averylynne1: "thought you were his eyes and ears. why wouldn't you tell him?" he looked at her, "feel safer?" he asked Lark

me: "Last time.. you went .. I heard from Ros.. about you and Mirabella.. and your injuries." She ran a hand along the scar on his brow, leaning up to kiss it softly. " SO I would feel safer if someone was there to back you up." Maleigha remained silent, allowing the two a small moment of privacy from her interruptions. "I know you will make the choice you want.. and you know that no matter what you do.. I love you and will be by your side."

averylynne1: he smiled. "ah yes, well that was a special situation, but if it will make you feel better." he ran a hand through her hair. "i know you will. and it makes me love you all the more my sweet little bird."

me: She giggled at the nickname, cherishing this time she had back. "Now.. don wait on my account. I will be here in your apartment.. well.. OUR apartment. Since I am moving in whether you like it or not." she commented with a grin, ticking under his chin. "I want to stay by you as much as I can.. ever since.. since Wren took that away from me."

averylynne1: "i understand i will be back in no time. you will see." he smiled and nipped at the junction between her neck and shoulder, a love bite that instantly drew color to the surface of her skin. "i will never that happen again."

me: She nodded, running her hands over his face before stepping back. "You watch him Maleigha." She said to the other woman who nodded. "He is my companion.. of course I will." She said with broad smile, dropping her book on the table before walking to his side. "I will cease my null for you to teleport." she said, looking up at him.

averylynne1: "have you ever teleported before?" he asked her. wanting to make sure that she was prepared for it. he knew that the first time for everyone was different, for some it made them nauseous and for others so disoriented that they huddled in a ball for days

me: She nodded, giving him a look. "I am in the Circle's secret underground organization of Seekers.. I think I have teleported before." She poked his side and crossed her arms a little of her attitude from when they first met reappearing on the surface. Lark saw the exchange and stifled a laugh. "Oh, excuse me.. SHE is not the pet it looks like." she said playfully, winking at them

averylynne1: he scowled slightly in a playful way. "perhaps if i got her a collar she would look more the part of a pet." he teased. he took a step forward and kissed lark lightly before placing a hand on Maleigha's shoulder. they both disappeared from the Axel manor and appeared just outside of the gates to the Axel Compound. He sighed as he noticed that security had been doubled. instead of two guards at the gate there were 4. 2 just inside the gate and two outside the gate.

me: "State your business, " One of the guardsmen stated, long weapon in hand as he observed their approach. Word the battle had spread, in fact most of the clan had been there.. and knew of his crushing defeat. Maleigha re upped her null powers, making sure the filed did not touch Jaqu.

averylynne1: "I'm here to see Mirabella. now let me pass." he narrowed his eyes at the guard. Mirabella had happened to catch him off guard the day of the fight but this guard he could easily take, as well as the other 3 if he needed too. he hoped he wouldn't but he would.

me: "Hold." A solid yet gentle voice spoke from beyond the shadows. An unfamiliar face of a young boy appeared out of the shadows, garbed in the guardsmen armor. His hair was short and silky, falling into his almost glowing silvery eyes. "Please do not be offended by them. They are merely doing their job, if you seek entrance, a polite request would suffice."Please, allow me to escort you and the young woman." He bowed deeply, his expression polite yet completely unreadable.. a dark power seemed to surround him, and yet what types of magics he possessed were not obvious.He opened the gate, and moved to the right, waiting for them to enter

averylynne1: Jaqu eyed him suspiciously. he had thought he had known all the members in the Axel clan with great power, but apparently not. How had this boy been over looked in all his dealings with the clan and the uncountable stealth mission she had down for Sector 7. something didn't seem right. he couldn't read him, his politeness hid something deep and he had a feeling it was not something he would like if he found out. He simply nodded and walked through the gate. he didn't have to look back to see if Maliegha would follow him or not. he could tell by the void behind him that she was there

me: The young boy stood as tall as Jaqu, his body lithe and lean with taut muscles beneath his armor. He moved gracefully, his face almost registering as distantly bored. "Lady Mirabella awaits in her offices, " he said softly, treading directly beside Jaqu. Maleigha also eyed the boy with equal suspicion, noting that she would research him later. "let us wait here for her arrival." The boy began, motioning for both Jaqu and maleigha to sit on comfortable chairs in the waiting area

averylynne1: Jaqu chose to remain standing. "what is your name?" he asked as he looked the boy over from head to toe. the axel resemblance with apparent but vacantness in his expressions was strange, almost robotic. he would find out as much as he could before the boy vanished amongst the rest of the guard

me: "Alcuin Axel" He said straightforwardly, bowing once again. "Some call me Quinn, but you may address me as either." He noted that Jaqu did not sit, and thus chose to remain standing himself. "You seem..weary of my presence. I assure you I mean no harm to you or the shifter." He said in his silken voice, silvery eyes shifting briefly to Maleigha.

averylynne1: "i see. I thought you said that Bella was awaiting in her office." he stated as he walked around the room they were in. He took in the fact that a lot of the furniture was things similar to what he remembered from that long ago time in the Axel manor. apparently her tastes had not changed much since then. he was sure to note the boy's name, a name he would research later. "yes, well the dark aura that has attached it self to you is not common at all in the Axel clan. and your name is faintly familiar to another i have heard. As well as the fact that you stood up for us at the gates, having never met us. are you telling me you would not be suspicious of such an act?"

me: For the first time, a soft grin tugged at the boys face, his perfect features lighting up, though not very much. "As always, you are always the hunter down deep noting all the environment around you. Even I would be suspicious.. I know Lady Mirabella was at my appearance." At that point Mirabella entered the room, her eyebrows raised upon seeing Alcuin. "No need to escort them yourself, Alcuin. But thank you." The boy bowed and stepped into the shadows his presence and magics vanishing. "Well met, Jaqu.." SHe said looking at him, feeling relieved that he only had a small scar from their battle.

averylynne1: "where on earth did you dig that lively chap up from?" he said sarcastically speaking. that smile was something he didn't like, not in the least. he briefly narrowed his eyes in the direction the boy had vanished from.he felt slightly disappointed that he hadn't managed to leave a mark on his foe, but relieved all the same as his foe had been his own flesh and blood. "i was not sure you would be willing to see me after the incident with Jasper." he looked at her out of the corners of his eyes before turning to face her directly

me: Mirabella looked at him intently. "He is... an interesting...chap." she replied, obviously trying to find the words to describe him. "But it is not the time to speak of Alcuin..all in good time. What brings you here today?" She asked him settling herself in a chair, taking note of Maleigha. "After Jasper I was... disappointed in you.. but not all things are in your control. So the blame should not be placed on you for too long."

averylynne1: "i think you were more shocked then disappointed mother." he said casually. "you had wanted my decision on what i was going to do about the clan." he watched her for a moment and smiled softly at Maliegha. it was odd to have someone at your side in all matters. he had been so used to working alone. yet some how he welcomed the company she provided him

me: "Yes.. in some ways.. but it is true.. I need your answer. As you are someone who can gain a high ranking, I need to know where you stand." Maleigha smiled at Jaqu, feeling at ease in his presence, even in this unknown Axel realm.

averylynne1: "what affect would my decline or acceptance of joining the clan bring?" he was a true hunter, he would find out all the outcomes before he gave his answer. he was sure eventually before he could get every answer he had his mother would grow tired of the game

me: "It is simple, my son. I am the leader.. and the next in line is Georgia Axel. However, if something were to happen to her, the leadership would fall to you. And if not you, then the young boy you met Alcuin." Her answer was surprisingly straightforward, her silver eyes gazed at him in their serene yet steely manner, waiting for his reply

averylynne1: "I'm impressed, no word games, no riddles. that is very unlike you." he teased watching her. he knew all about Georgia, she would reign well, but this boy, he knew nothing about, and something about him didn't sit well with him

me: "So I need the answer in order to keep order within the clan. You would not be avoided if you decline entry, but you would have no or little control in any Axel matter." She ran her hands over her long white dress, smoothing the wrinkles. "DO you need more time?" she asked, resting her chin in her hands absently, slightly preparing on returning to her game pose of exchanging words and riddles

averylynne1: "you should know as well as anyone that time is all that we have. but no. i don't need more time for my answer. however before i give it to you, if i were to join, would i get the answers i seek to the questions i have?"

me: She gazed at him for a moment. "it depends, Jaqu. Not everyone in the Clan has all the answers they want, but it would be much easier. However if that would be your sole reason for joining, I would not allow it"

averylynne1: "no it would not, merely a perk." he wasn't sure his exact reason to wanting to be clan, but he knew that answers were not it.

me: Mirabella nodded in response. "Well if you know your answer then by all means.. please tell me."

averylynne1: he looked her in the eye. "what do i need to do?" was all that he said. he knew that his choice to join would be easily understood

me: She rose to her feet and beckoned him. "Come to me." She said, "And kneel"

averylynne1: he raised an eyebrow. it seemed a little medieval but he would comply. he moved from standing behind a chair next to Maliegha to knee in front of his mother. it felt strange to him, but he would not question it.

me: Without warning, Mirabella bent down and bit him, nearly where a lovers bite would go, though slightly higher on his neck. She pulled away and muttered a soft speech in ancient Axel tongue, before waving a hand over him." "It is done" she said, sitting down once more. He would have felt a sudden pull to Mirabella, the feeling of her being in control.. his leader.. the feeling of being connected to others in the pack.. the feeling of.. safety..

averylynne1: he winced slightly at the bite, having not expected it at all. "that is it?" he asked in a whisper. he felt like he suddenly was no longer alone in his own mind. he quickly pulled up walls blocking the pack from his thoughts. those would always be private

me: Mirabella laughed slightly. "They can't invade your mind... it is just a way for us to gain a slight feel for where the others are.. that is it." She sighed, and ran er hands over her face, looking tired. "Anything else you need? Or any questions you want to try and ask?"

averylynne1: "not at this time." he stood up. it was still a weird feeling being connected suddenly to so many people. "i guess i should be going then, no doubt." his voice was softer, almost child like. he had been alone for so long he didn't know what it was to be connected to anyone other than Lark.

me: Maleigha, sensing a shift in his mood, rose and came to him , putting a friendly hand on his shoulder. "Lets go back>" she said, looking to the door as the young dark haired youth appeared again. "Let me escort you two back to the gates." He said bowing once more. Even with the clan connection, he was unreadable.

averylynne1: Jaqu simply nodded and without another word followed the boy quietly. he took comfort in Maliegha's hand. the connection still not allowing him to get a read on the boy was disturbing

me: At the gate, the boy opened it and bowed. "It was a pleasure meeting you...brother." He said, smiling briefly as he waited for them to exit the compound. Maleigha's heart jumped, and she thought she had misheard.

averylynne1: he turned and stared at him. he was the only child of Mirabella. who did this guy think he was calling him brother. "excuse me?" the normal confidence and hunter instincts rising to the surface again.

me: "It is as you heard, brother.:"The young boy spoke again, his voice soft and silvery like Mirabella's. "It is a pleasure to finally meet you in the flesh.."

averylynne1: "how are you my brother?" he turned to face him. now he was getting a little snarly towards the situation.

me: The young boy didn't respond to the snarling attitude, and in fact held his ground. "I am the son of Mirabella Axel and Christopher..well.. no need to bring him all the way here.. considering he doesn't know of my existence yet. I am your younger brother.. yet to be born in this timeline.. but I have come back, to visit as it were and was trapped. There had not been the idea that the two black orbs would react to one another.. so I am here until I can figure out a way home is all."

averylynne1: "younger brother? but they are not together any longer." he was agitated now. he scowled at him. his teeth bared ever so slightly he walked past him, phased through gates and marched into Mirabella's office. "brother, eh?" he said to her

me: She turned, startled at his reappearance. "SO.. I see Alcuin has spoken to you." She said, seeing his hackles almsot rising. "Yes he is your younger brother.. and no I do not know when or why he was born.. as far as things go between your father and I..they are over."

averylynne1: "apparently they are not..." he was none too pleased. he knew the risks as to him existing, but another just like himself? that could not be good for the planet

me: "Don't ask my why or how, Jaqu.. even I cannot answer that. But he is no doubt your younger brother. Though he seems to carry more of the wolf in side him then the dark magic. Try not to.. get in a fight with him." She said, already sensing that it may be impending.

averylynne1: he growled but left it at that. "so what am i? more wizard than wolf?"

me: She smiled and walked to him running a soothing hand over his shoulder as she stood in front of him. "Yes I think in some ways."There is no shame in it.. but you get angry faster than any wolf I have known besides Kamryn Axel." she joked.

averylynne1: "kamryn axel is a wolf like no other. she is in love with a demon hell bent on destroying this world. perhaps i get angry faster because i have wizard in me, who is to say i have more of it? How in some ways?" he asked, his anger still simmering, not yet boiling, thankfully. he had gotten an enormous amount of control over both sides of his powers in the last few days.

me: "You don't have as much of an inclination to transforming in to your wolf form.. and being outside the clan for as long as you were as a lone wolf didn't drive you mad like it did to others.. you have a dark seed of magic in you that you use more than axel magic. I think it brings to light that you are dark wizard in your blood as much as you are Axel, my son."

averylynne1: he scowled but took in her words. they made sense. he had accomplished what even the the Sleeper would not have been able to do, or even possibly Mirabella, he had survived being a lone wolf with no issues to his mental health. "i turn to the magic that best suits a situation. had the battle between you and i been a fair one, i believe you would have gotten to see that."

me: She raised an eyebrow. "A fair one? You made it as fair as you wished.. you could have used your magic if you wanted... " She sighed and released his shoulders. "Don't fret over this, he has only arrived recently.. i still need to tell your father."

averylynne1: "HA!!! good luck with that one. perhaps not telling him is the best course of action. seeing as you two are through and if that is true then he would not exist. you tell him, he will try to make that future happen. you know that as well as i do. telling him would not be the best choice at the moment." he watched her. he knew what she was facing wasn't going to be an easy one, but all the same the fewer that knew the better. "if Christopher finds out, Tobias will find out. i really don't think that Tobias needs to know either. he sucked me into the Circle, and though Alcuin seems like the type to stay true to his clan, there is no telling what kind of trouble that man can raise for him. trust me....had it not been for Lark's safety......" he looked at the floor. he was ashamed that he had been talked into joining the Circle because of a single person, a girl. he had never thought such a thing could happen, he had become heartless over the years

me: "Don't punish yourself. You love her.. and that is what matters. I know you pledged yourself to the clan tonight.. and I will never forget that. In the end you are family. Now go.. I won't speak of this to your father yet.. but it is only a matter of time before he finds out. Dark wizards can sense on another.. the only thing keeping Alcuin shrouded is his mixed wolf magic.. but it is only a matter of time. Go now. Go back to Lark.:

averylynne1: He nodded. he spun on his heals and strode out of her office. He did love lark, a love he had never felt with another.he rubbed his face and paused briefly as he felt the deep scar over his eye. it was a reminder to him to never let his guard down, and yet he had done so already today. he walked back towards the gates, suddenly longing for a good nights rest

me: Alcuin watched him, leaning with free ease against the gate which lay open. Maleigha approached him and looked up. "Ready to head home?" She asked, glancing once at the young boy gazing at the two of them. "Goodnight..brother." Alcuin said from the shadows, a smile on his lips, though it didn't fully reach his eyes.

averylynne1: "keep that in mind Alciun. I AM your bother, as well as your older brother. now prey do tell me, are we equals in your time, protecting the clan or are we enemies?" he watched him with a careful eye for any sign of dishonesty.
me: He looked him straight in the eye and smiled wider. "Now that..is a secret." he replied, "You do not think I would break the rules and tell the people of the past of a future which they might try and change?"

averylynne1: "i ask so i know if i should fight you or protect my little brother. but that is your choice. i hope anything you do here wont affect the time you came from too horribly. lets just say, i'd hate to be enemies now and find out later that we are not, or quite the opposite. you wouldn't want to ruin the future would you? besides i have never tried to change the future, only correct the past." he smiled a rather devilish smile that seemed to light up the dark wizard magic in his eyes.

me: "Oh I know.. you tend to do that a lot with Miss Jasper." He commented, smiling broadly in return. "I won't mess anything up if I can help it.. I came here by mistake.. I am not supposed to meet you really for a much longer time..but.. I suppose we can;t help that. Say hello to Sister Lark for me as well." he said, eyes actually lighting up with his smile. Maleigha elbowed Jaqu and whispered. "Hey.. looks like you and Lark are still an item in the future.. that is a good thing, right?"

averylynne1: he raised an eyebrow. "Sister Lark?" now things were just starting to get a little odd for his taste. what on earth could he have meant by that? "hopefully." the devilish smile never left his features. he was enjoying this, this banter with a man he had never met before, the man who was supposed to be his brother from a time not yet come, the feeling of the magics mingling, becoming as one power inside of him. a power that he could feel reaching his fingertips and the toes of his feet. it coursed through him like electricity, and it felt good.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:03 pm

me: Alcuin smiled and bowed his head, his silken hair glittering in the moonlight. "It is always a pleasure, brother. Now, if you'll excuse me.. I am sure mother is pissed at the slip I made, and I must make amends as the youngest and cutest son only knows how to do.:" He vanished into a soft glow of moonlight, the gates magically closing behind the both of them. Maleigha raised an eyebrow. "Brother, huh?"

averylynne1: he watched Alcuin vanish. so it appeared that a possible sibling rivalry was apparent. "i guess so. who would have known that i would have a brother." he couldn't help the sparkle that touched his eyes at the thought of having siblings. "so tell me why you said you wouldn't tell Tobias about me coming here? does that mean that you will also not tell him about Alcuin?" he turned to look at her. he had never noticed how pretty she actually was until now with the stream of moonlight lighting up her native features

me: She tilted her head to the side, stretching her arms above her head as she contemplated, a brief flash of a paw shaped tattoo under her belly button became visible, deep blood red in the darkness. "I told you, Jaqu. I am YOUR companion first and foremost. Tobias is the leader of our sector, but unless I deem it a need for him to know, what goes on in between us is our business. There is no need to create a time injury over this young..Alcuin. Who said himself he is here merely by accident. And knowing Tobias.. he will find out anyway.. just like your father.: ." She dropped her arms, looking up at the moon. "Wolves..." she whispered, shaking her head.

averylynne1: he smiled at the tattoo. it looked a lot like a wolf paw. "what about us wolves?" he asked still smiling from the sight of the tattoo. "is there a story or meaning behind your paw tattoo?"

me: "Oh this?" She ran a hand lovingly over the mark. "It is a mark of my people.. the shifters. I.. I am the only one left however. We were destroyed by the vampires over a long period of time." She sat on the cool grass, laying on her back to look up at the sky. "Wolves also took us out, fighting for dominance over territories which weren't theirs.. and winning due to their pure magics and strength. So I keep it as a memory of my blood.. of the death... and to keep me surviving in this world."

averylynne1: "ah, yes we are a-a volatile breed. i can not change what has happened to your people but hopefully we can work more closely and build a better future for both our kinds." he smiled down at her and then looked up in the cloudless sky. the stars were so bright, it felt as though he could almost touch them if he reached out. The moon was almost full. soon he would be called by its power

me: Maleigha remained silent, watching him watch the stars. "it is too late for that, Jaqu. But no fault of your own. We should be getting back, I am sure Lark is worried." She stood up then, a bright smile lighting up her features, she tied her hair up, letting the warm breeze of the summer nigh brush her neck. Barely visible, would be a love bite.. a mark of another wolf on her. "Well shall we?"

averylynne1: he smiled. he smelled it before he saw it. the breeze had caught the scent of a wolf other than himself off of her skin. in an instant he brushed her shoulder with his own before coming to a stop behind her, almost touching her. his back to her back. "who have you been tangeling with Maleigha?" they were companions and that meant trust. he knew it would take some time before either trusted the other completely enough to trust the other with thier lives. but they had to start with trusting each other to hold no secrets

me: "Hm? Oh.." She reached up out of habit, gently running her fingertips along the mark. "It doesn't matter.. he is dead anyway." She said softly, leaning her weight slightly against him. "But.. once bitten... it never goes away.:" Her voice held a slightly bitter tone, but she quickly recovered. "Besides, don't worry about me when you are the one with the magical growing family!" She laughed heartily, turning to face him.

averylynne1: "i can make it go away. were you two mated?" he asked his voice lighter in tone than it had been. "a growing family?" he chuckled. "well sometimes in the world the unexpected happens even to those who expect the unexpected."

me: "Always so quick to ask if you can make it go away." She replied. "That is one thing abotu you, Jaqu.. you are kind to others in quick to ask them to erase things.. but.. there are some things that should never be erased." She took his hand then, squeezing it. "Now come on, let's get out of here."

averylynne1: he shook his head. she had taken his offer completely the wrong way. but he would not try to defend it. "sure lets go home." they disappeared from outside of the gates and appeared in the foyer of the Axel manner. "are you hungry?" he asked as he made his way towards the kitchen. he still wasn't comfortable completely with the situation but he was trying to make it work

me: why don't you go spend some time with Lark." she offered, opening a cabinet and taking out a box of macaroni and cheese. "I will see you around alter on." Upstairs, Lark felt the shift as Jaqu returned and ran down the stairs, grabbing his arm and hugging it. "How did it go?" she asked smiling briefly at Maleigha

averylynne1: he smiled and wrapped his arms around Lark. "mmm...it went pretty well actually." he pointed to his neck where Mirabells had bitten him earlier. the bite it self was gone but there was a slight red mark that pulsed slightly. He pulled her tighter to him and leaned down to kiss her deeply

me: She wrapped her arms around him eagerly, kissing him deeply, almost drinking from him. "So you joined? I am happy for you, it brings you closer to your family." SHe jumped up, wrapping her small legs around his waist. "But, I still want to keep you all to myself you know. I am selfish like that."

averylynne1: "i like your selfishness. it drives me crazy in ways i cant explain." he teased and let a finger press in on a pressure point lightly, delicately. he trailed kisses down her neck. without much thought to consequences he bit her at the junction of her neck and shoulder. a love bite, with a bit more too it, almost a mating bite.

me: Lark gasped when he bit her, and tilted her head to the side, trying to allow more space for him to literally sink his teeth into her. A dark magic passed between both of them, the mating ritual trying to commence, but he had not truly bitten for a mating bite, and the magics relaxed, twirling around both of them. "I love you, Jaqu.. and missed you so much when I was gone.. just watching... so much" She buried her face in his chest, her arms wrapping tightly around his midsection.

averylynne1: he was breathing hard with the feeling of the magics swirling around them. "i Love you too. dont worry about the past now Lark, my sweet bird, its all about the future now." the magic pulled at him, tugging tightly on his soul. he bit her again, he sank his teeth into her, it was odd to do as it was like that of what he saw with vampires, but with the wolf bite it was not just the canines that broke skin. a true love bite. they had not commenced their bond yet, but oddly the feeling to be mated was stronger. he felt the wizard magic pulse between their souls, tying them together.

me: Lark shivered in his arms, awash with sensations of pleasure, joy and a feeling of becoming rooted to Jaqu. It was as if magic was dripping its way into her body through his bite. She relaxed, ordering her magicks to stand down form the invasion trusting that it was exactly what she and him both needed and wanted. "Hmm.. does this.. make me yours?" She asked, eyes closed as she floated in sensation. "If so.. bite me harder, make it real.. make the mark stay.. let everyone see it."

averylynne1: he was surprised at her request. he had just been about to tell her that it made her his as it made him hers. but strangely he didn't need any pushing. He sank his teeth into her almost as hard as he could. he could feel her pulse quicken as a desire rose in both of them that burned deeper and hotter than anything he had ever felt. even the burning from a vampire's blood was nothing compared to this burn, but it was a welcomed burn, a fire he would hold onto forever if he could

me: Lark felt the burning sensation..but it was not painful. She felt a deep sense of contentment, and she felt safer than she had ever before. "Hmm so its you, me and the pet in this marvelous southern manor, I think all that is missing is.." she blushed and looked down. "well.. I mean.. if you want it to be.. you could.. offer me a ring.." She felt horribly stupid for saying it, a girl to the core. She hoped Jaqu wouldn't laugh at her

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:44 am

Jaqu smiled around her neck. he wanted to be connected to her in anyway he could. if that meant a ring then he would get one, someday soon. he retracted his bite and licked the wound trying to staunch the bleeding.

"If you want a ring sweetheart then we can do that." he smiled at her. he had no reason to laugh at her. he picked her up and set her on the counter of the massive island in the kitchen. her legs still wrapped around his waist and her arms still around his neck.

"You are mine as i am yours." he knew that that would help solidify the bonding. he leaned in again and nibbledd on her ear on pressure points and then trailed down her neck, on the opposite side of the bite he had given her. he let his hands slide slowly up her thighs tracing pressure points as he went. the desire for her was only growing with each passing day, and now that he had started the matebonding process it was even stronger. they had not yet slept with eachother though they shared a bed, and house. his breathing had increased with the sudden desire. he had completely forgotten that Mal was in the kitchen. im sure she was aware of what was starting. "my sweet bird, though im sure it will be strange, but you need to bite me the same way, just let instinct guide you." he whispere hotly in her ear before returning to his nipping and nibbeling.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:21 pm

Her entire face lit up when he said it woudl be ok. SHe almsot glowed with joy. "Well.. I can easily give you a bite if you can give me a ring." She whispered in his ear, trailing soft nips down to the juncture between shoulder and neck. She was not a wolf, and di dnot possess the magics needed, but she closed her eyes, letting a dark magic well in the pit of her stomach, then bit down hard. A slight flash of pain was immediately changed to pleasure as she suckled the pressure point there, letting some of her dark magic enter the wound and leave a tattoo there. She pulled away, and in place of her bite mark was a dark shape of a small bird..a Lark.

"I am not wolf..as you know..but I can do my best for you, Jaqu." Se said softly, flitting in for a soft kiss, trailign her hands down his sides under his shirt. "I love you..and I don't want to lose you again..make me yours tonight..right now..on the counter..I don't care..jsut do it." She said in a low voice, husky with desire. Her arousal would fill the room, its scent lingering in the air like a blanket as she pulled him closer to him by his shirt collar, taking his lips upon her own, devouring him.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:52 am

He felt a light burning feeling as she bit him, but smiled as she sucked on the pressure point. he was immediately aware of what had been replaced by her mouth as she pulled away. he could feel the dark magic that lingered on his skin, he knew he would always feel her magic on him in that place, and he didnt care, it meant that she had claimed him as he had claimed her.

"i am all yours tonight." he whispered hotly in her ear before she pulled him closer to her and her warmth met his lips in a deep desire filled kiss. it was hot a needy. he instantly felt his own desire pressing against his pants, oh how he needed her. he reached over and broke the kiss only long enough to lift her shirt off of her. he laid it on the counter of the island and with one hand reached around and undid her bra, this too he laid on the counter. he broke the kiss again and trailed nips and ligh kisses down her neck, collar bone and chest before taking a nipple in his mouth. with his right hand he rolled her other breats and nipple between his fingers. his left hand he had on her back, finger tips on pressure points pushing that side of her body towards his mouth.

he was vaguely aware of Maleigha still in the kitchen, he was unsure how she would take the scene playing out before her. they had invaded the kitchen, filling it with desire and magic. he only hoped that she would not be disgusted or uneasy with thier precceedings.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:47 am

Maleigha watched the unfolding scene with ease before excusing herself quietly to move to the living room. The rank scent of desire hung in the air, almost making her gag. It had been..Gods how many years since her and.. she wouldn't bring it up.. he was dead to her now..all she had left was her job as a companion..and she would perform to the fullest, she left the two in the kitchen, remaining unobtrusive in a few rooms over, settling into the couch.

Lark gasped aloud, her body afire. Jaqu and her had been physically intimate before, but had never crossed the final line together. She felt like she knew every part of him..but tonight she was sure it would be a whole new experience. She clawed at his shirt, pulling it over his head, spreading her legs wider apart to encase him in her thighs, tugging him closer insistently by his belt loops. As he massaged her chest, and devoured her neck, she got to work raking her nails up and down his back on pressure points, eyes closed. "Jaqu.." she whispered, gripping him tightly.

She pushed him away briefly, and removed her pants and underwear, and exposed herself to him, smiling in invitingly. "We have waited a long time for this..make me yours." She did not want gentle sex, nor whispers of love..she wanted him..a primal need of a mate who had just bonded with her forever.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:07 pm

Jaqu smiled with delighted anticipation. He had been waiting for this night for so long, ever since he first met her, ever since he watched come an go at school, ever since he first talked to her. He had been paitent and was done waiting. But he also didnt want to hurt her, she was fresh, a maiden, untouched. He knew that her first time would not be as plesant and she had hoped but he would not deny her her animalistic desires any longer.

He undid his pants with one hand and used his feet to pull his jeans and boxers down to the floor. he hopped up on the couner and positioned himself between her legs. eh waited till he took a deep breath before he slid into her all the way to the hilt. "Gods...yes." he moaned as he felt her ody spazum around his length. she was tight, tighter than anything he could remember. he pulled all the way out to the tip and with very little pause buried himself deep again.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:14 pm

Lark winced at the slight stinging pain as he entered her suddenly, it was deep..almost too deep but she commanded her body to relax, to accept the intrusion..as it was a welcome one. She jerked as he pulled back out and in, awash with pleasure that was literally burning a hole in her abdomen. "Don't stop..it's ok.." she encouraged, tightening herself on his shaft, wanting to try and bring him closer to her. She arched under hum, pressing against him to increase friction. "jaqu.." she moaned, head tossed back, eyes closed in abandon.She began a slow rocking motion, and wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him close to nip at the nape of his neck.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:55 pm

Jaqu growled a deep throated growl. it was a growl of pleasure and desire, a growl that radiated through out the house, a growl of mating. he met her slow pace at first and then without warning he picked up the pace til he was slamming into her hard. he needed to feel her, to become her. the wolf stamina starting to take hold of his body with each thurst. his speed and force increasing as well. with her clenching down on him it only made him wnat her more, to fill her inside and out. the nipping on his throat coaxed another growl out of him. "i wont stop till you tell me too. You are mine." he growled between clenched teeth. he was compltetly unaware of the dishes and other random objects that had been on the counter fall to the ground. he lifted her leg up twisting her onto her side as he gained more access to her.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:19 am

Lark gasped in pleasure as he began to dominate her. She felt her body twist and arch, and heard the begging coming form her mouth..unable to control it. She seemed a wild woman,, tossing her head and crying out at each deep penetration. Her small frame took his harsh ministrations well, and she rocked with his body, digging her nails into the smooth counter top, panting as she felt a slow build up of pleasure swimming between her legs. "God..."she moaned, laying herself against the cool countertop, she felt like she was losing herself, merging with Jaqu..they had never been this close. "Just..a little.. more." she whispered, her body beginning to shake with the start of her climax. It hit her suddenly, sending flashes before her eyes, she screamed as her body went rigid, dark magic flowed around them, creating a dim aura as she shivered beneath him, calling his name over and over.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum