The Culd-a-Sac
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chase on Red Dragon

2 posters

Go down

The chase on Red Dragon Empty The chase on Red Dragon

Post  Kamryn Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:27 am

Avery says: Nagi sat on one of the plush blood red sofa chairs on a higher leverl of the station. her view was of the lower levels of the casion below. she swirled her glass inhaling the contents of it. it had been a long time since she had visited this station...it was one of the few that she could go and not have them know what she was...a pirate of the times...a pirate of space, and royalty. it was nice to just be a commoner sometimes. a smirk spread across her face as she watched a fight break out on the floor below. something having to do with one man accusing the other of cheating at a card game. she had been the one to plant the ace of spades up one of the man's sleeves. she enjoied watching the scrawble of the peons of the dredges

Kairi says: Down below, a shock of red hair was caught up in the mayhem, pushign her way through the brawlign men. The young girl who had the hair, made her way upstairs, sighing as she saw one of the straps on her dress snapped. "Well I hope you are satisfied." SHe said dramaticly, sitting beside Nagi in the booth, snatchign her drink to sip it. "This was my favorite dress and you ruined it." Sasako was as fiery as ever, recently turned seventeen, and spunky. The now off the shoulder dress slightly revealed soem new ink, one which Nagi had not seen yet. "You planted it didnt you?" She asked her, turnign to face her as yet another yougn woman entered down below.

Avery says: Nagi smiled....the fresh ink was obviously very fresh....the skin was still slightly raw. "hmmm i think it looks better that way." she reached over and pulled the dress down enough to expose the new ink. Nagi was dressed like a male, as always, a black suuit with silver trim, high manderin collar of her shirt hid her own ink

Kairi says: Sasako smiled back at her. "I hate you sometimes.. I had a big crush on you forever! ANd you waited until the last second to fianlly tell me you were a girl.. I was so heartbroken." she said, falling dramaticly into her lap, head leangin against her chest as she peered through the bars downstairs. Kamryn had her hair down, fallin in thick glossy waves to her shoudlers, her tight black jeans and white tank accented only with a mini leather midriff jacket. She was almsot done with vacation.. and needed the last few dyas to go well. SHe peered aorund the room and looked up, spotting twisters red head with yet another guy..though for a guy not so bad looking

Avery says: "poor Sassy...heart broken... but you know you could have always have had me....but heaven forbid i be a girl....yet tails can take care of that." she teased. she let the young girl lay on her....she enjoied hthe attention, most of the time that is. she noticed the small statured worman below. she had seen her around the last couple days....there was something about her that seemed....off. but she looked past her at the huge ball of arms and legs that insued as the gaurds tried to stop the other men.

] Kairi says: Kamryn hearing the clamour behind her shook her head "men" she whispered in diguist, before heading upstairs, walkign directly to the booth and couches sasako and her male compainion had layed claim to. "Hey, mind if I join you?" she asked in her fluid voice, "kinda crazy down there." Sasako smiled, always up for a newcomer, this one was small, shorter than her..her age maybe> she coudlnt tell."No prob! That ok Nagi?" she asked the demon, lookign up at her. Kamryn sighed inwardly at the cute scene before her, the glittery eyed girl droolign in teh lap of her boyfriend. Well she needed to observe sasako muyo..so no choice but to joni

Avery says: Nagi eyed the new girl standing before them... then casually looked away...looking back down at the chaos and taking a long sip from her glass. "doesnt bother me any" she said as she swallowed a drink. she was used to having girls crowd themselves around her. all thinking she a young eligable Prince of a people lost far in space

Kairi says: Kamryn sat across form the two of them, and was abotu to talk to sasako when sasakos phoen rang. "Hello? Dad..not a good..fine." SHe sighed adn stood up. "sorry Nagi, I gotta run, dad is calling. I'll be back.. hang out with um.. um.." "Kamryn Axel." kamryn replied. "Yeah hang out with kamryn. be back." she waved as she left, leaving kamryn swearing inside. SHe couldnt just up and leave now..even if nagi was a guy..it would look horrid and like she was stalkign the red head. SHe put on her most prize winning smile and looked at nagi dead in teh face, surprised at how delicate his features were. "SO.. hey.. Kamryn Axel. Nagi? I think your name was?"

Avery says: Nagi watched Sasako go. "tell your father that i wish to see him at some point." she called after Sasakop. she looked down at Kamryn as she spoke to her. her voice was velvet almost and her features were soft, and her eyes were such a deep golden colour that they sparkled in even the dim lights of the balcony they sat in. she instatnly could tell she was not human, but then again it was extremely rare for humans to visit The Red Dragon. "Yes, the name is Nagi." she smiled at her and extended a hand. a hand that was smooth yet slightly calloused. a couple rings, all bands of some form, were displayed on her fingers and a rather expensive, elegantly woven metel bracelet adorned on her wrist. but it was the smile that dazzeled like diamonds

Kairi says: Kamryn felt her heart flutter breifly at his smile and inwardly chastised herself.. this was a guy..not a girl.."Yeah nice to meet you. DIdnt mean to intrude on you and your friend." she said, tryign to focus on how this Nagi was friends with sasako muyo..and knew twister..instead of how his smile made her feel a warmth in the pit of her stomach. "You live here? or just passing thgouh?" She inadvertently fixed her hair and settled on teh edge of her seat to lean forward to hear him respond in his smooth voice

Avery says: "aw need not worry, Little red is an old friend, ive known her since she was born." she poured Kamryn a glass of the same blood wyne she was drinking and handed it to her. "just passing through. Havent seen a friend of mine in a long time, wished to see him. but i'm sure that is all un needed and rather boring bits of my stay here that you dont care about no doubt.." she smiled again watching her every move as though it was the most facsinating thing she had ever seen. "what about yourself?"

Kairi says: Kamryn bit her lip absently as she gazed at Nagi..wondering why he was illiciting such..thoughts from her. SHe almost wanted to drag him nuder the tabel and fuck him right htere..which was a scary thoguth to her. "Not boring at all." she said, her voice coming out more huskily then she would have liked, her golden eyes slightly beginning to shimmer in the dim light. SHe dropped her gaze breifly then looked up again to meet Nagi's eyes. "I'm the same..so I guess we can be broing together." she smiled wide, and took the wine, sippign it. "Its good stuff..thanks."she replied, crossing her legs, takign another sip before slowly licking her top lip clean of residual wine.. her body moving almost ahead of her thoughts.

Avery says: nagi's smile grew almost wild as she watched her. she enjoied watching girls throw themselves at her, but rarely did she really indulge them in thier desires. she was like a cat, playing with her mice she had captured before walking away and never returning to play with them again. she looked away to look back down at the main floor, and noticed that the comotion had ened, everything had returned to normal. she downed the rest of heer drink and stood up. "well..it appears things have quieted down." she smiled down at her slyly as she stood, hands in her pockets

Kairi says: "oh? SO I take it that means you are going to leave before your freind gets back?" Kamryn said with a raised eyebrow, standing up. She almost gasped a loud at hall tall he was. "Holy God, man what are you sis foot eight>" she shed, lookign up and standing on her tip toes tryign to touch the top of his head. "I dont have a hcance in hell of reachign that high up." She said, her body had leaned closer to his, her chest lightly brushing against him before she realized and stepped back slightly. SHe didnt know why but he was definently playing with her.. she coudl tell that much.. she must be showing her cards.. she inwardly swore.. wondering why some guy could throw her off.. she had to try and take the lead. "But..guess I cant stop you..I'll tell your friend you left without her and us girls will have a good time in your stead."

Avery says: her smile grew slightly as Kamryn tried to reach the top of her head. the feel of heer leaning slightly against her made her want to play with this girl. she had seen it at the beginning that she seemed to like her, unknowingly. she leaned her self slightly more into her, making thier bodies touch a bit more than Kamryn probably wanted. she bent down slightly as Kamryn pulled away. "no need, Little Red knows i dont stay in one place for too long. she will find me...she always does." her whisper was full of a faked desire that seemed real.

Kairi says: Kamryn inwardly and outwardly smiled, perhaps this vacation would not be as bad as she had planned. "You..are definently an interesting one Nagi.." she returned to pressing slightly against her but then froze.. and stepped back, feelign too aware of the tingling sensations in her body. SHe ran her hands thorugh her hair and removed her jacket, feeling hot, exposing her shoulders, the lights reflecting off her white tank top which clung to her curvaceous figure. "Well then Nagi, it was nice to meet you, maybe I will see you around." she said, walkign past him, forcing herself to not look back as she went down the stairs. She went to the bar and sat beside her friend, when he didnt respond she sadi "FUCK ME" very loudly

Avery says: "oh honey i would..but you would have to grow something first." he teased as Kamryn seemed to deflate next to him at the bar. "uh oh...looks like you had a strange run in...spill EVERYthing." he smiled turning his attention to her and away from making googely eyes at the bar tender for the last couple hours

Kairi says: "I think I am ill... I was flirting..with...a guy!" she held her head in her hands and leaned against him. "He was so hot though! i never think guys are hot... maybe i am turnign into a gay man.." she whispered, golden eyes wide in shock

Avery says: he laughed a bell like laugh. "oh honey if you were becoming a gay guy i would know first." he winked. he ran an hand through her hair. "its ok Kammy, i'm sure there is a good explanation for everything. maybe he slipped you something in a drink, or maybe he wore some kind of ecstacy cologne...mmmmthat would be a nice little treat.." he trailed off licking his lips, imagining being seduced in such away

Kairi says: Kamryn elbowed him, wanting to get out of THAT line of thought as soon as possible. "Well thanks for listening, I'm just gonna go dance it off a little bit.. I'll see ya around,k?" she said, kissing his cheek as she downed the last of her wine, she slipped into the dance floor, found a strong beat and began dancing, swivelign her hips, rolling her waist and running her hands along her sides to tangle in her hair.

Avery says: Mi-kal smiled as he watched Kamryn bound off on to the dance floor. he wished that she got out of work more offten...she was such a different person when she was free to be herself. Nagi paused on a staircase as she caught a glimpse of the girl she had met earlier, what was her name..aw yes, Kamryn. She watched every move of her body, every angle her body took as she swayed to the beat. it was delightful to see someone with such beauty able to carry it into everything she did. she moved to a landing on the stairs and leaned against the railing to watch her.

Kairi says: Kamyn felt the tell tale sighns of eyes watching her, and decided to move it up a notch, she found a partner near her, a younger woman, young, and grabbed her by her collar, and began to make quick work of her as a pole, runnign her body up and down her. After a few moments she turned to the pair of eyes watchign her.. and against her better judgement walked over to the stairs, lenaign against the cool metal railing. "Guess like most guys you are into girl on girl? " she teased, pulling her hair up into a high ponytail to give her neck and shoulders more breathign room.

Avery says: "i suppose you could say that." she smiled at her. she found she liked the spunkyness of this girl. it was strange to find herself not playing harder with this girl. she was being surprisingly gentle with her. oh well it wasnt the first time, she had been the same way with Sasako. "so tell me Kamryn..what really brought you here? i have noticed you on the station a few times this week. one never forgets such a dazzeling young beautiful woman." her smile seductive, reeling in her prey

Kairi says: Kamryn smiled, her golden eyes glittering. But there was a slightly confused look on her face for a brief instant before she hid it away under her own dazzling grin. "I live on Earth, but have been on vacation, so comign and going." she said, turning to face away from Nagi, leaning against the railing. SH thought maybe if she didnt look at him she wouldnt feel this way. The pulse in her neck beat furiosly, her skin flushed with desire. "But hey.. remember?" she asekd nagi, turning to face him again "boring chick." what the hell was wrong with her? this was getting out of hand, she nervously ran a hand through her hair, fixing her ponytail..she hated feelgin out of control..especially with men

Avery says: "ha....no boring chick moves like that on a dance floor. Or visits The Red Dragon. i beg to differ that you would be boring." she stood up , stretching her her back and legs. the stretch pulled her shirt up a little reveling her well toned stomach, as she raised her arms above her head. she leaned back down on the railing

Kairi says: Kamryn bit her lower lip again, eyes flickering to Nagi's exposed stomache, and then back to his face. "Boring or not.. I am more than a little bit crazy." she absently reached out and traced Nagi's jawline following her tracing fingers with her eyes

Avery says: a sly smile appeared. "we are all a bit crazy." she smiled as reached out to Kamryn's face aw well. her fingers trailed across Kamryn's lipss before she leaned in and let heir faces barely touch. she whispered. "if we werent all a bit crazy we would not be able to enjoy eachother's prrescence." heer breath was soft and caressing

Kairi says: KAmryn reacted almsot as if she had been stung, she jerked slightly and stared wide eyed at Nagi, before softly laughing to herself as she stepped away. "Wow.. I gotta say.. you know how work with words, Nagi." she said crossing her arms in front of her. Did she take the plunge..? this was a guy... and one that was driving her crazy.. but she didnt seem able to stop herself.. as logn as she didnt kiss him.. maybe.. "Well.. then lets get crazy and dance.. I would prefer a pole that was tall like you, givesd me more to work with." she said, reaching aroudn the railign to gra one of Nagi's hands, slightly pulling him towards the dance floor

Avery says: she laughed. "alright." she let Kamryn pull her out onto the dance floor. as they reached the dance floor she gripped Kamryn's hand a little tighter and gave her a little pull. she pulled kamryn to her, letting thier bodies collide as the music changed to a slower tune. she wrapped an arom around Kamryn's back pressing her closer against her body and moved them with the beat

Kairi says: 'Kamryn seemed slightly surprised but went with the music, trying nto to meet nagi's eyes as he lead them across the dancefloor, his body pressed against her ownand still making her feel weak in teh knees. "So you dance well." kamrn said, reachign her arms around his torso as his neck and shoulders were too high

Avery says: "well too many years of dancing in a ballroom will do that." she dipped her as the music came to and end. this gave Nagi the oppertunity to smell the sweetness of Kamryn's body as her body came closer to her face.

Kairi says: Kamryn felt completely off kilter by this man.. who the hell did he think he was to.. to.. FUCK she thought, this was not going very well for her. SHe tilted her head to the side and smiled as prettily as she could. "Ballroom?" she asked, "Now that is something you dont see many men do." Nagi could feel her heartbeat racing under her touch. Kamryn, completely out of her senses decided to just try.. and leaned up, catching Nagi's lips in her own for a short kiss

Avery says: "yes well....royalty is different." she couldnt help but be slightly surprised as she felt the lips of Kamryn. she was not used to other women making the first move. be she was not going to let that deter her. she wrapped her hand into Kamryn's hair and deepend the kiss. taking control of the situation suddenly.

Kairi says: NAgi was much stronger than Kan=mryn had expected, she felt his grip tighten in her hair as he deepened the kiss, she swooned slightly, feeling as if she were struck by lighteneing.. but suddenly came back down to earth and tried to push away. "I-I..I'm sorry I .. I cant do this.." She said softly, lickign her lips, still tasting the kiss

Kamryn
Admin

https://theculdasac.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The chase on Red Dragon Empty Re: The chase on Red Dragon

Post  Nagi Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Nagi simply raised an eyebrow as she felt Kamryn push her away. she was not unused to such a reaction, usually at first then they would warm up to her. but she wasnt in the market for a new play thing at the moment. she simply was passing through on a mission. she could not afford to stay past a couple weeks on the station or she would miss her window to complete her mission. she stood back and slid a hand into her pocket letting the other dangle at her side. the smile on her face was one of pure....enjoyment. almost as though she enjoied the dangerous game the two were playing. but it was the words, the tone of those words that struck and interesting chored. what did she mean she couldnt do this? she was pretty sure that this short beauty was unable to tell she was a girl, so it couldnt be that. she pulled off looking like the renegade gentleman well enough that she had been able to conceal her true identity from Sasako her whole life until reacently and Twister...well she still had him fooled.

"well darling beauty, i'm afraid i must take my leave." she took control of the situation before Kamryn could run off screaming or crying leaving her standing in the middle of the floor with pleanty of eyes to stare at her. the last thing she needed was to have a scene that would leave her face vividly in thier minds, you never know when she might run into one of these folks in a future mission.

She bowwed low keeping her arm close to her chest, almost in a strange salute. "i take my leave now. have a good night and some day may the ferry man guide you true." it was something she said to every person she came across, whether living, or dead by her hand. a wish a goodnessshe turned slightly and took a few steps. she paused looked back at Kamryn smiled, winked and then continued on.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:27 am

((Gods this is hard..she is not the type to keep chasing like this when she thinks Nagi is a guy.. i am gonna have to try and force her.. thus the stubborn streak that is hard to break in her))

Kamryn clenched her fists at her side, golden eyes glittering in the darkened room, gazing at Nagi. This man thought he could play with her, and he was obviously enjoying it. She did not sense pure malice from him, more just a light sense of amusement from someone who is used to doing things their own way. Kamryn hated being toyed with.. she had had enough of that in her life..hell it was why she had sworn off men.. but this one.. there was something about him. She wanted to dive deeper..but was afraid.. she did not want to be caught in the net, but she did not want to pursue him either.

She ran her hands through her hair and ran her eyes up and down Nagi's body, slowly taking in every curve, angle, muscle and stance. She did not even acknowledge his farewell, merely gazed at him intently, her eyes beginning to burn brightly like coals, golden molten heat. "You seem to be a lot of trouble..Nagi." She said in a deep husky voice, she began to approach Nagi, and stepped in front of him reaching up to run her right hand under his shirt, tracing the defined muscles in his slender stomach. "But..I like trouble.. " All signs of her sudden fear had vanished, little did Nagi know that this woman..Kamryn was not the type to run weeping, far from it. Though it took a considerable amount of effort to force her hands not to shake in revulsion at touching a man's skin, she tried to let her attraction outweigh it.

"If only.." she murmured to herself, removing her hand after lightly running her nail over the pressure point under the bellybutton. She tilted her chin up, cocking her head to the side with a beguiling smile. "Trying to be rid of me I see. Well if that is your wish.. you can leave. In fact..part of me wants you to leave.. you are as far from my type as it gets." Kamryn pressed herself against Nagi, "but before you go..one more dance. I have to confirm if this is worth it all.. or if I am going fucking crazy. You must hear it a lot, Nagi.. but you are fucking sexy. I rarely see someone as gorgeous as you are.. I am not the type to mince words, or play things up I tell it as I see it. And you..are..hot." With the last word she stood on her tiptoes her head barely reaching Nagi's chin, and planted a gentle nip along the jawline. "Well..? You up for one more dance?"

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:31 am

Nagi smiled at the look in Kamryn's eyes. a look she had seen many times. Many women pined after her and even a fewgay men tried thier hand at getting with her. but there was something very very different about this one. there was a fire she had never seen before, a drive for something more than a few dances. there was something deep in those eyes, something she felt her own heart skip a beat over. this girl was drawing her in, like a snake and it's prey. a force more powerfull then pure desire was pulling at her inner most core. she was taken aback by it but refused to let it show.

the forcefullness was uncommon to her. she ususlly seduced and chased after the women she desired to spend a night with, but this...this was not normal to have someone doing it to her. the touch of skin almost caught her off gaurd. but she simply smiled widely as she felt the warmth of this woman. it was like fire to ice. deep inside her she felt an increased desire to feel more of this firey beauties touch, more of her skin. the light touch to a pressure point told her that this woman was well versed in the human anatomy, it would be a fun ride to take her. but the touch did make the tip of her tail, wrapped tightly around her like a belt, twitch with excitement. she wanted her like she had never wnted another.

"I suppose i could give you another dance fiery beauty." her smile touched her eyes in way that usually the only ones to see it would be those she was about to kill. she was a demon and the thrill of the chase, the hunt, and catching her prey, usually to kill, was no different for her than the chase that was unfolding before her. the nip to her chin made the smile turn devilish, oh this was going to be a fun game.

she ran a well manicured sharp nail along Kamryn's jaw line being sure to catch each pressure point along it. she leaned down so she was almost eye level with Kamryn. "well then Kamryn...shall we dance?" she whispered to her, knowing far well that her unhuman ears would pick up on it. her breath hot and very lightly intwined with her demon magics.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Kamryn saw the tall man smile widely, in a grin that send shivers down her spine. Nagi responded to her touch by running a nail along her own jawline, sending shivers of pleasure down her spine as pressure point after pressure point was hit with precise care. Her legs shivered breifly and she leaned against Nagi for support, righting herself quickly as not to appear weak, though the damage was probably already done.

She returned nagis smile and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Well, I have never been called fiery..I suppose that would befit you more..don't ask me why..I just get a feeling" She slid her slender fingers into Nagi's beltloops, pulling him along with her to the center of the dance floor, stopping to begin swaying her hips to the beat. She turned her back to him and pressed herself hard against him, sliding up and down as she rolled her hips, and ran her hands up and down his legs. "I prefer poles that move..just so you know.." she said softly, remembering the swhispered promise of a dance.. that seemed to hold so much more.. she wanted to find out..even if she thought it was crazy.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:57 pm

Nagi let herself be pulled to the dance floor. and couldnt help the bought of pleasure that ran through her body as Kamryn moved up and down her body. She couldnt help the smile that appeared on her face. "all right." she instantly started to move to the beat. she let her body get carried by the sound waves. she found that despite the hieght difference they were a great pair on the dance floor.

She took a moment in the dance to slide between Kamryn's legs pressing pressure points at each contact of thier bodies and snaked herself around Kamryn's torso and slide up her front. she let herself become nose to nose with the girl. she could see the sweat presenting it self on her forehead and could hear her breathing had quickened.

"Tell me little wolf, what about me made you decide to dance with me?" she cooed. she smiled at her a leaned in for a kiss that lingured, that would have made most girls buckel at the knees. she could feel a strange pull as she kissed her. she wrapped an arm around her incase the kiss did make her knees give out she would not fall.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:15 am

Kamryn shuddered as Nagi swept between her legs, and moved to her eye level. "Well." she began breathlessly. "For one, you are flexible..and strong.." she began, slightly waving on her feet after the daring kiss from Nagi. She reached out and wrapped her arms around Nagi's neck to both keep her balance, and keep him from retreating. "But does it matter? All I want is to have a good time, and I am doing something crazy in order to do so.. so stop asking questions, and just dance." she said, her voice finally steadying. She sank down, her legs straddling Nagi who rested between her legs still, and she squeezed her thighs together, rolling her hips invitingly.

Kamryn felt a burning fire deep in the pit of her stomach... something was driving her to Nagi..man or not, it almost didn't matter to her anymore. SHe leane down and caught Nagi's lips in her own, devouring them in a sweltering kiss, continuing to dance to the music.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:56 am

Nagi smiled listening to Kamryn. it was rare for her to find herself wanting, even feeling a needing towards anyone, and this girl was blowing up her normal senses. as Kamryn swayed her hips atop of her she met her in pace and beat. this was turning out to be a lot more fun than she had first thought it would be. she was glad that this girl wouldnt let her leave, at least yet.

The kiss felt almost needing and she decided that if this girl was willing to play so was she. she deepened the kiss again and slid out from between Kamryn's legs. however she did not stand up completely, leaving herself at kamryn's hieght if not a tiny bit taller.

in the back of her mind she wondered what her friend and his daughter would think if they saw her. usually her playing was not so public as this nor would she normally be seen on the dance floor. but she pushed the thought away and for the first time truely was enjoying herself beyond that of a cat and mouse game.

as the song died down to a slower tempo and a silly earth love ballad came on she broke the kiss with Kamryn and stood up all the way. "well my sweet thing. I have enjoied our dancing, but i truely must be going. though i am simply passing through i have much to do." her voice was velvet, almost sing song like. a delicate smile rested on her lips. She kissed the girl on the top of her head. "perhaps we will see each other again before either of us leave the station or the next time we are here at the same time. till then i bid you farewell and may someday the ferry man guide you true." she slipped out of Kamryn's arms and bowed like a true prince would and made her way from the dance floor.

((did you honestly think i would make it that easy?? lol. if this is going to be a chase then let the chase begin. Wink ))

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:33 am

If you are using a screen reader, you may wish to switch to basic HTML for a better experience.
averylynne1
ClosePop-outMinimize

me: Kamryn stared at Nagi as he walked away and she growled in the pit of her throat. Nagi obviously wanted Kamryn to pursue..the question was..should she? "Nagi!" She called, "you may be passing thorugh, so am I.. she ran to his side and grabbed his hand, setting a piece of paper within it. "This is my room number.. I will find you again I am sure.. but if you are curious..stop by." She did not know, how the stranger would respond..but within her.. a deep part of her soul was becoming desperate..to figure out just who Nagi was and why as a man he effected her this way

averylynne1: Nagi looked at her hand and the paper that had been slipped in it. she read the number and looked up to meet Kamryn's gaze. "i do hope that we meet again. if you feel so curious i'm in Penthouse 2. you cant miss it." she smiled a genuine smile. she liked this girl, and her presistance. "but i must be going. there are some things i must do before midnight. after which i will be in my room." she smiled and winked at her. he put a hand on her shoulder and then walked towards the main stations hall. she saw Sasako leaning againts one of the bay door door frames watching her. she was sure that she had seen her and Kamryn, but how much had she actually seen? she knew that sasako would want to talk to her no doubt.

me: Kamryn's eyes followed Nagi hungrily as he left the club, a smile on her face. Sasako eyed Nagi as she approached, and raised an eyebrow. "what was THAT about?" Sasako knew a whole night's worth of entertainment to hear about. "Gonna share?"

averylynne1: "oh you know, nothing much. just somethings with that kamryn girl from earlier." she smiled and stood infront of her. "what have you been up to?" she was not one to give many details with out some probing on the other's side. she knew that her answer would not sufice Sasako. she had known her her whole life and nothing was going to change between them. even when Sasako had found out that Nagi was a girl they still flirted and teased eachother as they always had, as though nothing had ever really changed. she had a hand in her poket and placed the other on the wall behind sasako next to her face and leaned in. her posture giving anyone looking in the thought that they were flirting

me: Sasako smiled up at her. "being mysterious, are we?" Sasako sooo knew something was up, but wouldn't press the matter." so..tryign to make her jealous?" Sasako asked, moving slightly close to her, knwoign it owuld make the golden eyed woman jealous.

averylynne1: "mysterious is who i am Little Red. you know that." she smiled and winked at her. "i dont try to make anyone feel jealous. they let themselves be that way." she smiled at how close sasako had moved to her. she knew that they were plaing a dangerous game now, Game that could end up going to far, but she didnt mind. she moved closer to her aaas well. thier faces now almost touching. "ya know little red you have amazingly beautiful eyes. it is such a shame you still arent pining over me. i miss it actually." she smiled looking into Sasako's eyes, a slight bit of demon magic circeling itself around them drawing the more animalness of desire forward in Sasako. it was light enough to be affective but not enough for her to really notice anything was going on.

me: Sasako blinked her eyes and looked at Nagi. "You.... say that..but..don't you ..want to..?" Sasako glanced back at Kamryn..and back to Nagi. She suddenly felt lik ea game was beginning. "Well..you may not want to..but I am more than willing to help." SHe leaned up and kissed Nagi softly runnign her hands thorugh the demon's blonde hair. "Hmm mayeb that will fire her up some." Sasako had not been pining after Nagi in a while..but it didnt mean she had forgotten her long time ago crush

averylynne1: nagi was surprised a bit by Sasako's suddeness. but she was too happy to oblige her in her game. she pulled Sasako to her tightly more and leaned down and kissed her back, deeper, darker, passionately. Nagi's tail unwrapped it self from around her waist and waved gently behind her. she tangled a hand in Sasako's hair as she gently pushed her back against the wall. the other roamed up and down Sasako's side gently running her nails over pressure points. though she had known her her whole life and had enjoied pulling her along when she had been trying so hard to get her to sleep with her she truely had wanted to.

me: Sasako moaned into the kiss, gasping at the sensatoins. Sasako knew how dangerous Nagi could be..how volitale Demons were with mates..but nothing had prepared her for this. Kamryn almost vanished from the back of her mind. "Nagi.." she breathed.. Kamryn, who was watching growled, this was obviously a show for her benefit..and it was working. SHe was goign to show up at Nagis penthouse.. and if he wasnt alone..it wouldnt matter to her. She walked briskly past two two embraced i nthe hallways, lookign back once b
averylynne1: "hmmm, what is it?" she asked around the kiss. she liked the taste of Sasako. a taste she really wanted to taste more of. she pressed her lips back against Sasako's deepening the giss again. she was vaguely aware of Kamryn walking past. but for some reason the jelousy game that Sasako was so eager to play seemed unimportant. the sensual game they were playing was, and she didnt really want it to end.

me: Sasako's head felt slightly fuzzy, she felt half in control. she pulled away slightly. "Wait..Nagi.." she breathed heavily..."My father.. will..kill me." Sasako wasn't sure why she was so drawn to Nagi right now..was it a part of wanting to help her with the woman? Sasako ran her hands through her long red hair. "This game.. its a little deep too.." she trailed off, gazing at Nagi whose eyes were locked on her. "You know ..I dont remember seeing you like this..at least wiht me..what is it?"

averylynne1: "why would he kill you?" she asked in a whisper. "sometimes its what you dont see that makes you want it more." she lightly teased her. "no game is too deep Little Red." she smiled. she untangled her hand from Sasako's hair and trailed it down her neck hitting pressure points on her neck as her hand slid down her neck, over her collar bone and slowly slid down over her breasts

me: sasako shivered under Nagi's touch..suddenly feeling drawn deeper to her. "I ...you are using your demon magic..arent you..?" she gasped pressed half against her as her back arched at Nagi's touch. "But..shall I play the game with you..?" Sasako half wanted to dive in. She responded by running a finger up alogn Nagi's arm. "are demons everything they claim to be..?" she asked in a whisper

averylynne1: "everything and more." she teased. she liked watching and feeling Sasako respond to her touches. she leaned in and nibbled on heer neck. "you still didnt answer my question. why would your dad kill you?" she teased again, nibbeling on a pressure point behind Sasako's ear. she ignored her question about using her magic, she simply smiled

me: Sasako noted how she dodged the question but it almost felt unimportant now. "Nagi.."she breathed again, wrapping her arms around her neck. "If..if we do this..will we still be friends..?" She pressed herself harder against her feeling her tail twitch. She giggled. "Show me your tail again.." .

averylynne1: "we would always be friends." she smiled. she slid her tail around Sasako's leg and slid it uup her leg up under her dress. feeling her press her body against her was exhilirating. she wanted her. "are you sure you can sleep with a girl?" she teased her hard knowing that she would only play along.

me: "I've never been with a girl.."she admitted, though she didn't seem ashamed about it. "If you..promise to be gentle.. I am more than willing to try." she said.. SHe grabbed Nagi's hand and pulled it away from her thigh."save that for..later.." she said, pulling her along the hall to a penthouse. "Come one.. show me a good time." Sasako was definitely a little spitfire, a side that Nagi was not always able to see. "Come on..don't keep me waiting.." she said, closing the door behind her

averylynne1: her smile grew wide. she let Sasako pull her along the halls to a Penthouse. "oh i will show you a good time, i promise you that."she picked her up and tossed her very lightly on to the bed. she crawled up on the bed and straddled her on her knees. she leaned down and kissed her deeply. her tail slid up sasako's inner thigh

me: Sasako sighed in pleasure and dug her hands into the sheets around her. "You would..have pretended to be a guy forever with me wouldn't you?" She said teasingly, arching under Nagi and rolling her hips. "kiss me." she ordered, wrappin her arms aorund her to pull her down to a depe french kiss, her legs wrapping aroudn her waist.

averylynne1: "perhaps" she teased back. she let Sasako pull her down into a deep kiss. so deep that Nagi couldnt help the soft moan that escaped her throat. it was almost a deep purr. suddenly wanting Sasako more than she ever had before. nagi ran a hand over her breasts again and grabbed ahold of the top of her dress and pulled down ripping the fabric and tossed it to the floor. she was amazed at how toned she had become, how womanly she had become. even at 17 she was filling out amazingly

me: Sasako gasped and moaned at the touches on her skin, Nagi's hands were warm and inviting, almsot burning on her skin. She ran her hands under Nagi's shirt, revealing her taught skin which was soft under her touch. ""YOu..I never noticed how beautiful you were.." she whispered in awe, amzed at the power and gentleness of Nagis touch.

averylynne1: "what do you mean?" she asked in a shoft whisper. she reached around and undid Sasako's bra and added it to the dress on the floor. she kissed down her neck and along her collar bone before taking one of her nipples into her mouth.. she rolled it around gently before nipping at it, bringing it to a hardened state. the tip of her tail danced lightly over Sasako;s nether regions through her underware. she could feel the dampness that had soaked through.

me: Sasako closed her eyes, back tightening as Nagi devoured a nipple. "I-I..I mean.."SHe paused, gasping as she felt Nagi's tail exploring. "You seem so..solid..strong..and..yet here.."she continued, raising Nagi's shirt off of her, reaching to tug at her pants as well. "In this light..you seem so beautiful..I think I know why I liked you for so long.." SHe tilted her head back suddenly and creid out as Nagi's tail found a sensitive spot between her legs, "Oh... my..god.." she breathed, hands sliding under Nagi's pant line, runnign over pressure points on her hips

averylynne1: Nagi's breath became more rapid as they progressed...she found herself loving the sound of her name on Sasako's breathless lips. it sent electric waves to the pit of her stomach. she wanted to her her name more on this girls lips. "i promise to be as gentle as you want me to be." she rocked her hips to each ministration of pressure points pressed by sasako. she slid her tail up under sasako's underware for more contact between the two. her tail dancing very very lightly on the girls clit, enticing it to grow hard as well but making sure to not let the girl reach her climax yet

me: Sasako whimpered, her young lithe body shivering and writhing beneath Nagi as her tail found it's mark. Sasako's heartbeat was rapid her skin flushed with arousal. She pulled Nagi's pants down below her hips, and buried her left hand in ehr underwear, fingers gently exploring Nagi's wetness. SHe was unsure of what she was doing, but assumed as another woman, Nagi would find what she was doign pleasing. She massaged her clit, moaning as their bodies began getting closer, feeling more intimate than she had with anyone in a long time.

averylynne1: Nagi groaned loudly as she felt Sasako's fingers find her wwwwetness. it felt good. her hips bucked slightly as sasakos fingers found a sweet spot. Nagi's tail slid just baresly the tip inside sasako and twitched the tip. her wetness astonded her. she had pulled back her magic when they gotten to the room she was surprised at how turned on this girl was, and she liked it

me: Sasako ground her hips against Nagi's tail, nearly panting at the delicate touches that almost left her sated..but not nearly enough. "If..this...is what sleeping with girls are.. I can get used to this." she whispered, burying two fingers inside of Nagi. "Shit..!" She gasped, arching again under Nagi's ministrations. "Please..deeper.." she breathed, spreading her legs wider as pleasure began gathering in the pit of her stomach.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:22 am

Nagi moaned softly as Sasako's fingers invaded her. it had been a few months since she had truely enjoied taking a girl to bed. and Sasako, well she had always wanted to do so and now she was getting the oppertunity, one she never thought she could get. Sasako still had not answered the question as to why her father would kill her if he knew that she had slept with Nagi.

"i'll go deeper when you answer.....my question. why will your father kill you." she asked a little breathles. Having sasko's fingers inside her made her a little less collected then normal. to emphasize her word to be true she twtiched the tip of her tail a couple times before pulling the tip out completely as she waited for an answer.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:36 am

Sasako gasped at the twitching motion and bit her lower lip as it was removed eying her speculatively. "Why do you care?" She asked breathlessly, chest rising and falling with deep breathes as she tried to speak through the haze of desire that had settled into her limbs. "He just.. he told me not to ever get involved with you..since you were..complicated. Don't ask me to explain..that is just what he said." She stretched herself under Nagi, and curled her fingers, adding a third as she began her come hither motion. "Now..do you want to talk all night.. or..?" She smiled, and buried her fingers deeper, watching Nagi with curious eyes..almost young and innocent..but not completely.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down