The Culd-a-Sac
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Across Dangerous Lines

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Across Dangerous Lines - Page 2 Empty Re: Across Dangerous Lines

Post  Kamryn Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:01 pm

She shivered in his grip, her body forcing her mind to relent to the strong magic he pulsed towards her. She did gasp slightly as he exposed her mark, twisting slightly in his hand that still held her. "Jaqu.. I am.. I am fine. It is not a mate mark.. just a promise mark." She felt the magic embed deep and her knees gave out letting her fall against him. A soft smile spread on her face as she felt the warm and comfort he offered. "I guess.. this magic isn't all bad.."

Kamryn
Admin

https://theculdasac.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:06 pm

He caught her as he knees gave way. "A promise mark from another clan, you're playing with fire little girl." he whispered as he supported her. "this is only half of what the Alpha power is. It can also be very dark, menacing and painful, deadly even. You must be careful Georgia." With that he let go of her hand and let her get her footing. the power wasnt as intense now that they were touching, but the feeling of the need to take a knee in his presence still pulsed strongly.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Georgia knew he was right. but she also knew it was not her fault for being born into a matriarchal clan. "Jaqu.." she began, gritting her teeth as an impulse to kneel swept through her legs. "I can understand why Axel women hate men so much.. and Alphas. If we are not careful you could easily enslave us. " She shuddered at the thought, it was a sobering one indeed. "How can I .. fight hits? I am the leader of my pack.. though.. not an Omega in my own right yet. " She finally gave into her impulse, settling on her knees in front of him, though the scowl on her face showed her distaste for it. She was thankful he was treating her respectfully so far.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:21 pm

Jaqu could feel the hatred she had for her instincts at the moment. He took a move that Alpha's normally do not do. He knealt down in front of her facing her. "You, being an Omega has it's own challenges, as well as it's own power. Once you have truelly accepted what it means to be an Omega and the power of it you will take control and even then it would be difficult for me to get you on your knees before me without pushing dark power on you. Omegas are basically the opposite of the Alpha. The Alpha is command, strength, peace, and power. Where as the Omega is like a Void. Not negative or evil or emotionless, just not able to be controlled by the Alpha power. Once you accept it all you can lead the pack in all the glory that is you and the Omega." He smiled and gently placed a hand on her shoulder.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:38 pm

When he knelt before her, the hackles which had been rising immediately settled. Her silvery eyes returned to a slightly lower luminescent glow. "I.. do not know if I love this man.. this other Alpha. But.. I do know I do not want to endanger the Axel tribe by mingling them with a tribe that carries the Alpha gene. I want it to grow naturally.. like it has with you."
---------
As they continued to speak, Lark remained in the club, but unlike she had said, she was not sitting alone, but instead exploring the club, taking in the new magics around her. She felt many dark auras, and was drawn to them, the dark magics within her calling to them in its own way. She took a place at the bar, wondering when Jaqu would return.

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:44 pm

Jaqu sighed. " Do you feel the need to bow to him? The need to do whatever he tells you to?" he watched her. "There is an Alpha in every clan Georgia. With my age I have been the only one in the clan to arise that lived past youth. There is nothing wrong with the joining of lines, but you must be sure you are in love with him Georgia. You also need to know that Alphas are always attracted to Omegas, because they are their complete opposite. If there is an Alpha interested in you it is because Alphas and Omegas are meant for eachother. They are drawn to each other, and usually by running into the other. Fate plays ruthlessly with Omegas and Alphas. They are always soul mates."

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:55 pm

"Welcome to the story of my life, Jaqu. I never know when love is true anymore." She sighed, finally feeling easy enough to rise before him, though she made sure her chin was slightly lowered. "I still have one more pathway I wish to follow before I make a choice. What you have told me is invaluable.. and I will be thankful forever." she bowed to him then, and rose straight, smiling prettily. "Wish me luck." she said with a wink, turning to walk away down the rest of the alleyway. "I will find you if I need more help."

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:25 pm

Jaqu raised an eyebrow as he watched her mood change so quickly. "best of luck Georgia." he watched her turn and disappear down and out of the alley. he wasnt sure if he had helped or not but she seemed content with the information that he had given her. He was worried, she was supposed to be taking over the clan some day and yet here she was playing with something she didnt know. He hadnt had the heart to tell her that her new found Mark was one that was more than just a Promise mark, but also a way for this Alpha to be able to find her again if he ever needed to. He shighed and turned back and entered the club again. he was a bit confused as to what she was doing but she was an Axel woman, as finical as they came.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Georgia slid her leather half jacket off, exposing her low cut and backless black shirt, enjoying the feel of the cool night air on her skin. She still felt slightly energized from the residual Alpha magic from Jaqu. She slipped back into the Axel clan caves, walking past Bella's room with a brief nod in her direction before stopping in front of Hunter's door. She did have feelings for him still, but she knew he must have thought of her as nothing more than a little wolf at this point. She sighed as she ran a hand over the door breifly, returning to her own quarters.

-------

As Georgia returned home, Eva sat in her own quarters, her long wild curls had been tamed for once as she had just taken a shower. She wrapped her towel around herself and stepped into her adjoining hotel room with Daylen. She replaced her towel with a simple white night dress that fell just above her knees and let her now semi dry hair down. She walked to their adjoining door and knocked.

((left two stories open you can follow one or both if ya want Smile ))

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:41 am

Hunter rolled over in bed and looked at the door. He had felt her come back into the caves and stop at his doorfor a second before moving to her own. He sighed. He had had powerfull feelings for her, but he had pushed her awy. He didnt want to hurt her if he went back to sleep. He was the Sleeper after all. He was not going to have her have to wait for him if he fell asleep for another few hundred years. That wasnt fair to her. It would feel like seconds to him but almost a life time for her. Though Wolves were immortal and love followed no rules or bounds, she was destined to take over the clan. It had been her destiny and fate since she was born. Things were changing in the wolf world. he could sense it. She would be expected to produce an heir and marry, things she was not aware of yet. As much as he wished to stay awake forever he could already feel his power dwindeling and if he was to be with her, he would want to be with her always and help her raise their child, but he knew he would not be able to do either, so he had pushed her away. He felt horrible for it, but knew it was best for her and for the clan.

Daylen opened the door the connected their rooms. He smiled at Eva, he could see through her night dress. They had had their bedtime romps together, even after he hd become leader, it was a strange relationship they had but they both seemed to be comfortable with it. Their clan dynamics were completely different then the others, he could have mistresses if he chose.
"well well, looks like someone his all cleaned up." he winked at her and let his eyes wander her frame that was clearly visable through her dress.
"mmm hmmm." he licked his lips and smiled returning his gaze to her eyes. "What can i do for you?"

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:48 am

((omg Hunter story is sad.. let us follow Daylen for a bit until he connects with Georgia again))
-----------------
Eva merely raised a well manicured eyebrow, tossing a smirk at him. "Sorry big boy, you can look but not touch tonight." she walked easily past him her freshly cleaned scent filling his nostrils. She moved to settle on the edge of his bed, crossing her legs as she looked at him intently. "This girl, Georgia.. has definitely got you twisted up. One visit from her and now you are ready to jump my bones again. Not that I ever minded but, until you are fully prepared to go through with that promise mark of yours.. I shall not play games with you."

Their clan did allow for mistresses, but he had never..ever offered anything as close to an offer of mateship as a promise bite. It was unlike anything Eva had seen him do.. she wondered how this girl had gotten to him, and was jealous.. well.. only a little. "Should I .. slip into something more comfortable?" she asked in a depe voice, half teasing him since she loved to do it. "You seem to be distracted from the situation at hand."

Kamryn
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum