The Culd-a-Sac
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

END OF DAYS: ORBS AWAKENING

2 posters

Go down

END OF DAYS: ORBS AWAKENING Empty END OF DAYS: ORBS AWAKENING

Post  Kamryn Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:33 pm

Kylee:In the club, the music was thrumming, the crowd was extra wild. Mirabella sat at ease in a small booth, her long curls up in a high ponytail, her white flowing dress replaced with a red dress she usually only wore for special occasions. She had felt like wearing it out. As she sat, Sasako was at the bar just across the way from her, drinking a small bull dog as she waited for Yuki

[3:11:53 AM] Avery: "hmmm looks like a crazy crowd tonight." the deep meledy infused voice came from Bella's side in the booth.
[3:13:08 AM] Kairi: -Her eyes widened as she turned to see Chris sitting beside her.- "What are you doing here?" -She asked, unable to hide her surprise liek she usually could-
[3:15:07 AM] Avery: A smile spread accross his face making the normlally chisseled emotionless face soften slightly. "I can't drop in to see an old friend?" he teased her. He sat casually in the booth, arms stretch to either side resting on the top of the booth and one leg on his other knee.
[3:16:30 AM] Kairi: "I said no such thing," -she began, smilign abck at him.- "You just.. never venture out into the masses. You always told me they drove you even more insane than you already were." -She glanced aroudn the club, only seeing Sasako as the fmailiar face. Even spyro ws seemingly out. Christ couldnt haveshown up at a better time-
[3:16:39 AM] Kairi: "Want to get soemthing to drink? I can order"
[3:19:14 AM] Avery: "no need to order." seconds after saying that a waiter came over and dropped off two drinks that seems to be smoking and held a strange ultraviolet colour to the liquid as it swirled around inside the glass. A drink he had created for her when they had first been together at the beginning. "They do make me a bit more...reckless but...i figured you should see me since I have been around you for a bit." he smirked evily as he lifted the smoking drink to his lips
[3:22:34 AM] Kairi: "Wait!" -she cried, remembering the last tiem he had drank one of those.- "Cheers," -she said, pickign up her own downign it herself. The usual cough came, followed by the feelign of someone rippign your heart out.- "Yeah.. still just as good." // over at teh bar, Sasako still waited for Yuki, he was running a bit late.. she ffigured Tanal had nabbed him and sighed, moving to walk out to the dance floor,passing by Bella and Chris's table as they drank-
[3:26:43 AM] Avery: Chris smiled and knocked their glasses together before downing his as well. It had no affect on him anymore but he still liked the burn. He smiled softly as he watched Bella have her normal reaction to the drink. They had spent hours downing them when they were younger and they always had fun . It was one of the few drinks in the world that could make the immortals actually drunk. He was remembering one of those times when Sasako walked by. He instantly felt the Orb and set his glass down following the young girl with his eyes. there was a different feeling to the Orb, he didnt like his precious creations being tampered with. But no matter how hard he searched her with his mind he couldn't find any indication of the physical Orb. He narrowed his eyes as he watched her, feeling the growl of frustration starting to rise in his throat
[3:29:16 AM] Kairi: "What is it?" -Bella asked, setting her empty glass down.- "I told you y ou never liked mingling with themasses, it always got you agitated." //As Bella spoke to him, Sasako began to dance on her own, the musci was slow with a deliberate beat, allowing her to twist and dip, to roll her hips and toss her red hair, makign her dragon tatoo visible for the breiftestof moments-
[3:31:25 AM] Avery: The instant he saw the tattoo he was on his feet glaring at her. "Not what i expected. not allowed in the least." He had suddenly realized what must of happened. The Orb no longer had spherical shape but a human one. His dark green energy was just bairly visable around his form as his anger started to rise
[3:33:33 AM] Kairi: -Mirabella followed his gaze and sw the young girl She had never had many dealings with the IGM, but she knew her as the princess of the IGm and now future queen of the demons.- "Chris.. why are you watchign that girl. She is jus a girl, nothing should be bothering you about her." _even Bella could not feel orbs outside of the black one which teh Axels posseseed-
[3:35:25 AM] Avery: "I think it is time to collect the Orbs once again. remove them from the world. To have one placed inside of a living creature....." He was talking to himself but it deffinately gave away information as to what was going on. However the way that this young child moved her hips did intice his thoughts elsewhere slightly
[3:37:03 AM] Kairi: "Chris.. you cant do this. You promised me the orbs would go there separeate ways.. if they are all together it is disaster waiting to happen." -She rpose to her feet to stand next to him.- "We should leave."//Sasako was completely unaware of Chris's eyes on her, and continued to dance, tossing her hair and grabbing the edge of teh DJ stand, sliding down, arching her back before rolllign back up lost in teh music.
[3:37:33 AM] Kairi: (sorry for spelling text is a little small)
[3:37:42 AM] Avery: ((no worries))
[3:40:19 AM] Avery: Chris looked down at Bella, the green fire blazed deep in his eyes. "I created them...I will destroy them, starting with that one." He put his hand on her shoulder and shoved her hard back into the booth. He made is way towards the young girl. His presence changed instantly, to the charming attractive gentleman as he approched Sasako. "May I dance with you." He asked in his charming seductive tone and smile.
[3:41:59 AM] Kairi: Mirabella sat in shock.. she knew even she could not stop him once he set his mind in motion but destroy. the girl. why..? her eyes widened.. she was an orb. but how?// -Sasako stopped dancing turning to face Chris, pulling her hair fromher face.- He was definently attractive, and his smile was sweet. "I can dance a little, but we have to stop before my boyfriend gets here." she added with a wink
[3:44:11 AM] Avery: "i dont think that will be a problem." He smiled and slid in behind Sasako and started rolling his hips seggestively against her. "The name is Chris." he whispered in her ear as they danced. anyone watching could see the green colored magic slip from his lips and penetrate into her ear.
[3:47:12 AM] Kairi: Sasako felt slightly dizzy all of a sudden, but relaxed against him, moving with the rythym of his body. Her hips rolled with ease, her back arched gracefully before him as she lifted her arms above her head to dance, one arm falling behind her to wrap behind his neck. "Wow.. you.. are a great dancer."
[3:49:34 AM] Avery: "I have a lot of practice." he teased. He took the dancing deeper into his game od seduction with her. He knew how to manipulate the Orb magic as well as girls. something he had done his entire life. He knew that he needed to be criptic with some information and forthcoming with other to entice the Orb to stick around to get all the answers. He could feel Bella's eyes on him and as they spun on the dance floor he locked eyes with her and smiled pure malice
[3:51:14 AM] Kairi: -Her eyes narrowed at him but she remained where she was, watchign himintently.- "Oh.. I don't.. feel so well.." Sasako whispered, falling against him. Her human and demonic energies were shifting as the orb fought for control of her concious mind. "Maybe I should.. get a drink.."
[3:54:03 AM] Avery: "Come young one and sit." He led her to a booth near Bella and helped Sasako sit down. "Let me get you a drink." He disappeared for a split second and returned holding a tray of the ultraviolet drinks and set them down. "Here you go." He handed her one of the drinks. "it will make you feel better, i promise." he smiled reassuringly. It was the same line he had used to get Bella to drink it the first time, before their first romp in the bedroom to loosen her up.
[3:55:46 AM] Kairi: Sasako smiled greatfully and downed it in one go, stoppig to gasp for air, here eyes widening, a bit of her normal sass returning. "What the FUCK is in this?" she asked, her eyes lookign at him intently, tinged wiht a bit of orange light
[3:57:19 AM] Avery: "it's nothing special, just a drink i made up in my college years." he smiled and sat down across from her taking one of the drinks for himself. He downed it and set the glass down. "how about another round?" he asked lifting up a glass in her direction for a toast.
[3:58:32 AM] Kairi: "Thanks but no thanks.. Iam much better afterdowning that, I assure you." She swayed slightly in her seat, smiling at him. "You know.. I feel ike I know you.. have we met before somewhere?"
[3:58:51 AM] Kairi: Mirabella continued to watch
[3:59:31 AM] Avery: "I don't believe that we have. I am new in town." He smiled and sent her a little push with his magic to drink more with him.
[3:59:52 AM] Avery: he could feel Bella's eyes on him and that just made him smile even more
[3:59:55 AM] Kairi: She reached out then for her empty glass, her fingers feelign slightly numb. " I wuld love some more, please"
[4:00:54 AM] Avery: He slid her another one. "Shall we toast to...hmm let's see..ah yes...To New Friends." He smiled raising his glass up again
[4:01:36 AM] Kairi: "To new friends." she agreed, clanking glasses and downing her second one. She felt her world shift to the left, slightly falling forward. "Wow.. " she giggled. "You are.. very attractive.."
[4:01:53 AM] Kairi: Sasako did not know why she said it aloud, but.. it was jsut there in her mind
[4:02:51 AM] Avery: "Why thank you. You are to beautiful for words to describe your beauty." He smiled. "I don't believe i caught your name." he smiled sliding her another drink and raising his glass again.
[4:03:18 AM] Avery: He knew it must be weird to have never been drunk in your life to being drunk very quickly and very suddenly
[4:04:47 AM] Kairi: Sasako Meimi Muyo" she replied immediately, her voice slightly robotic as the magic was making her divulge as complete of information as possible. SHe took teh drink and downed it, her breathing getting heavier. "I-I.. " her head fell forward, and she sat up suddenly her eyes fully orange. "Christopher Hawthorne.. it has been.. quite a long time since you have gazed uponme."
[4:05:35 AM] Kairi: Mirabella held back a gasp it was true then. the girl was an orb. SHe waved a hand, sending a suggestion spell to everyone to stop and clear out.. evne the staff. People began to stop dancing and left in droves, emptying on to the streets. With the orbin human shape, she had no idea how CHris would react
[4:06:57 AM] Avery: He smiled knowingly as he heard his name. "quite the interesting situation." he said noticing the mass exodus of people. he knew it was probably the best for them, but how sad he thought, the devestation would have been spectacular
[4:07:49 AM] Kairi: "You are quite angry upon seeing me in this form. Though I do not begrudge you. You are my maker after all." Sasako smiled prettily for him. "But.. you cannot and will nto destroy me here"
[4:08:47 AM] Avery: "I will do as i please with my creations. The form you have taken is not allowed of such power. There for for balance in the world you must be destroyed and re-made in the proper form."
[4:10:08 AM] Kairi: If you destroy me now, and remake me.. I will never divulge where the hidden golden org lies. I will ose the knowledge and you will never be able to gather them all as you wish. -she gazed at his face- my apologies, I take on attributes of the human I reside in, she is quite.. sassy. _she said with a big smile-
[4:10:15 AM] Kairi: orb*
[4:12:32 AM] Avery: he growled and lunged across the table knocking the remaing drinks to ground, the liquid sizzeling as it ate away at the hardwood flooring. his fingers wrapped around the human girl's throat tightly. "you will tell me where that orb is. It was supposed to have never existed!" His energy now pulsed bright green around his body his eyes dripping with the dark power shone brightly as well
[4:13:36 AM] Kairi: Sasako smiled. "Never, my Lord. It was not yours to create.. it only happened by mixing of magics.. you never thought it was possible. and you made a vow to keep it hidden away.. with only two people knowing where it went. Beowolf and I. He is dead, and I shall never tell.. not as long as you threaten my well being"
[4:14:18 AM] Kairi: As the magics racked through sasako's body, the orbwas speaking to her, beginning to detail things she now needed to know for her survival
[4:15:51 AM] Kairi: ( i have to go in about fiteen or thirty super late and need sleep but we are at a crucial part so i will go for a bit more Smile )
[4:16:10 AM] Avery: He squeezed tightly around her throat and with his magic reached deep into the girls body and started to collect and seperate the Orb Magic from the girl's natural magic and...Demon mmagic? he was a bit shocked at that but ignore it. as he seperated the magics he started to collect the Orb's magic
[4:16:40 AM] Avery: ((no worries i have lunch in 15 mins. perhaps when you get up i'll be around and we can go from there. Smile ))
[4:16:58 AM] Kairi: Sasako gasped, her body starting to shut down, as he collected more of the orbs magic, he would feel it start to fade and die away in his body, along with teh life force of the girl in his arms
[4:17:24 AM] Kairi: "Christopher, srop!" Mirabella cried, waving a hand to throw him physically off of Sasako
[4:19:16 AM] Avery: Chris hit the wall behind him with force he had not expected. Shaking his head slightly he stood up and glared at Bella. "You...stay out of this....if you continue to interfere the Wolves you hold dear with disappar. you will be all alone and human again. " he normally didnt threaten such great devestation.
[4:20:26 AM] Kairi: "Please.. you are killing her..." Sasako gasped for air, the orange gone from her eyes. She turned to look at him and her eyes widened, her small fram stumbling out of teh booth and to the floor as she crawled to the door. Mentally she literally screamed for Nobuyuki.
[4:23:21 AM] Avery: Chris lunged for the girl as she crawled away. In mid air he hit a hard force as Noboyuki had launched himself at Chris, defencing Sasako. His body had shifted. ((the pic of his full demon form on the forum)) He snarled and grappled with Chris on the floor as both fought for something dear to them.Yuki had heard Sasako's call, only after he had felt her life force fading. having been mated he felt everything about her.
[4:24:18 AM] Kairi: Mirabella knew, black eyed demon or not,t his was not a fight Yuki could win. She threw up a shiled of her own between the two men, turning and growling at Yuki "GET HER OUT OF HERE NOW IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!
[4:26:48 AM] Avery: Yuki slammed agasint the sheild before he realized it had been errected. The demon inside of him screamed for the blood of his enemy of the one who tried to her his beloved. But he knew when he was outmatched no matter how strong he or his will was. He turned and picked Sasako up in his arms in a cradel position and disappeared from the club

Chris turned and glared at Bella. "I told you not to interfere Mirabella. I will kill your wolves. All of them, every tribe."
[4:29:15 AM] Kairi: "Then do it if you must.. release them from this wretched curse your brethern cast upon me and my sister in a time long forgotten. But you cannot and will not do this. She walked to his side, feelign and seeing the dark magics seepign from his body.- "Please.. why are you acting liek this. Your orb is still your ob, just evolved into a new form of life.. "

Kamryn
Admin

https://theculdasac.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

END OF DAYS: ORBS AWAKENING Empty Re: END OF DAYS: ORBS AWAKENING

Post  Nagi Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:19 pm

"The Orb should not have the ability to evolve, this was done by MAN!!!" He growled His eyes wandered to the door where the Demon boy and Human girl had escaped through.
[8:00:36 AM] Kairi: "You do not know that! No one does. But killing her will leave you with more questions than answers.. considering she houses ALL knowledge.. I think that would be an unintelligent move on your part." -SHe hated seeing him this way.. he was startign to remind her of when they had first broken up, because he had begun to get violent.-
[8:02:19 AM] Avery: "Only she knows.....untill she divulges this information the creachers of this world will suffer."
[8:02:49 AM] Kairi: "Chris.."
[8:03:18 AM] Kairi: -Mirabella sighed.- "I don't understand how torturing the people who know nothing will encourage her in any way to help you.. or will get you to your answer faster."
[8:05:44 AM] Avery: He grinned evily. "The orbs feel the pain and sarrow of those that posses them. Once the orb realizes the pain and suffering of those around it, it will give the information freely, then.....then i will dispose of them all. but they must be collected first." He turned to Mirabella and extended his hand. "Present yours or suffer."
[8:07:49 AM] Kairi: -She merely stared at him, her silvery eyes glowing in teh dim light of the now empty club, just her and him remaining in teh eery quiet.- "You know I can't do that, Chris. You know me well enough to know exactly what I will say."
[8:09:43 AM] Avery: He growled and wrapped his hand around her throat and lifted her up till she was eye level with him for once. With his free hand he drove his hand into her magic in her stomach and started to squeeze the life out of it all the while searching her and her memory of where she kept the Orb.
[8:11:58 AM] Kairi: -Her silver eyes wideend, and for the first time in thousands of years, Mirabella screamed. The pain was intense, her eyes watering with tears as he forecedhis way into her magic, life forece and memories. In her mind, he could see her flashign from one memory to the next, trying to confuse him, until the pain became too great.. and Georgia's face flashed through her mind.-
[8:18:51 AM] Avery: Jaqu doubled over where he was when his wolf sense alerted him of Bella's scream, his body shaked with her pain and his own. He was her only direct heir and the Alpha of her pack, he felt everything. He cried out as he crumpled to the ground in agony. He had never felt such pain and such fear in his entire life.. Her scream was one he would never forget.

Hunter dropped the journal he was reading when he heard Bella's scream. He looked out the window of his home in the caverns and watched as the rest of the clan became lost as Bella was tortured. He felt the pain in his stomach but it was muffled thank god.

Chris smiled as he saw that it was the next in line that Bella had given the Orb too. She had never passed it on, she must have great faith in the young wolf. He squeezed once more on her magic before he let go over her letting her fall to the hard ground in the club. "Well well.....Such strength you possess, you have come so far Bella. Who would have guessed that your stamina would be so great. Perhaps I'll test it a different way sometime soon." He smiled wickedly before turning to casually walk towards the club door.
[8:19:45 AM] Avery: ((sorry long one))
[8:20:24 AM] Kairi: "..no.."-She whispered, sitting up weakly. He had not drained her dry, but it would take her at least a day to recover from this.- "She.. doesn't know about you.. she.. does't.. under..sta-"_In mid sentence, she would pass out, lying half on her back, long wild raven curls flowing about her as she lay on the floor.-
[8:28:33 AM] Avery: The pain subsided and Jaqu was on his feet in a split second. Something was very very wrong. He couldn't place his finger on it but knew there was something terrible about to happen. He took off running towards the club Shifting briefly into his wolf form to pick up speed.

Chris turned and looked at the crumpled heap on the dance floor. He chuckled and vanished from the club.

Just as Chris vanished Jaqu made it to the club. He ran up to Bella's form on the ground and whimpered as he nuzzeled her. He shifted back to his human form and wrapped his arms around her body and in one fell swoop he lifted her into his arms in a cradle position. "Don't worry Bella, I have you." He wasn't sure where to go so he simply appeared in the lobby of Sector 7. Mentally he called out through the halls. ^Help!!!^
[8:33:21 AM] Kairi: -Bella did not respond in his grip, but lay almost lifeless, her skin deathly pale.- As Jaqu began mentally shouting, Arianna appeared, grabbing him by the arm and teleporting both him and Bella deep into the medicle clinic of Sector 7.- "What the hell happened to you?" -She asked, icy blue eyes wide in shock. She had never seen him this flustered in her entire life.. and there had been a long, long run of it so far.- "Is that.. Mirabella Axel!?" -She asked in shock.- "Put her down, we need to infuse magic into her stat!" -She called a small medic team, who began to set up various machinery.-
[8:38:22 AM] Avery: Jaqu was quiet the entire time. He was starting to get angry as he started to feel the signature of the energy that was left on her body. He simply nodded barely in response as to who it was. He gently laid her down, the most gentle Arianna would have ever seen him be. Then something strange happened. As the medical team tried to push him out of the way he growled and snapped at them. It was apparent that he had some how laid claim to her protection and wasn't about to be budged from her side. There was a low growl as he watched the medics move about and he raised a lip each time one of them touched her. He protected no one like this, except for perhaps Lark, but a situation like this had not occured with Lark yet.
[8:38:34 AM] Avery: ((brb))
[8:38:50 AM] Kairi: ((kk))
[8:41:19 AM] Kairi: Arianna observed him with an inquisitively raised eyebrow, and eventually called the staff off. "Leave it to me" -She ordered, closing teh door behind the staff, returning to connect small tubes and wires to Mirabbella's arm, neck, legs and forehead.- "Easy, Jaqu.. I am just prepping her energy nodes to recieve compatible magics so she can get out of her near death state."
[9:06:32 AM] Avery: His snarl never left his face but the growl and become a dull rumble in his chest as he watched her closely. He wasnt sure why he was acting the way he was, but he chalked it up to her being the current leader as well as his mother and one of the originals. but still this was completely unlike him. He trusted Arianna, so why was he acting this way.
[9:07:46 AM] Kairi: -After attachign the needed items, Arianna turned to regard him with her icy blue eyes.- "You ro I have to offer magic.. or Lark." -She was careful mentioning that name, as his current state was one of heightened awareness of those he held dear.- "What will you have me do?"
[9:13:47 AM] Avery: Without a second thought or even a pause he extended his arm towards her for her to hook him up. "Lark's Magic is wrong for this." it was the first time he had spoken since they had arrived. "I will do it." His voice was scratching, inhuman, and dripping with magic as he spoke.
[9:18:37 AM] Kairi: -Arianna did not argue, but took his arm and inserted a small iv needle attached to a tube to Mirabella. He would feel a slight ug, as if his sense of balance was off kilter, and then a rushing as if the energy from him was pouring in Mirabella. After a mere twenty seconds, Arianna yanked out the iv's, and Mirabella's skin returned to her normal alabaster tone.- "She is out of the danger zone for now, but wil lneed recovery from the damage in flicted on her."
[9:20:42 AM] Avery: Jaqu growled as he felt the tug and slight unsteadyness. and growled as she yanked out the iv. "how unceremonious of you." he snarled at her, eyeing her out of the corner of his eyes. He sniffed Mirabella once and accepted that she was out of the danger zone. he turned at looked at the door. "He will pay for this." he growled narrowing his eyes.
[9:22:17 AM] Kairi: "Jaqu? Will you please tell me what the hell is going on? I thought I sensed.. wizard magic.. dark magic on Mirabella.. like.. like him." -She narrowed her eyes. She had dealing with Chris in hr past, enough of them as she had lived for amny generations.. but she had been lucky enough to go under his radar.. he seeemd to have no interest in humans afterall.. though if he knew about her now as an immortal human of untold ages.. that might be different.- "WHy did he attack her?"
[9:24:04 AM] Avery: "Yes....it was HIM. I have no idea what he was doing or looking for, but either way he is prancing around like he owns us, i can sense it. There is a change in the air, things don't feel right.But for her....for her...he will pay"
[9:30:03 AM] Kairi: "You are not ready to go up against him... you know that." -She grabbed his upper arm, reminiscent of their old relationship when they could be physically close, her worry for him overpowering her intellect shouting at her to not touch him in this state.-
[9:33:11 AM] Avery: His head whipped around just as fast as his hand moved to cover hers. angry as he was, oddly he found the touch conforting. they had such a long history that would never just go away. "I'm as ready as I'll ever be. There is no where else for me to grow with in my magic. I've reached all that is available to me." magic still dripped like venom from his words but he lightly squeezed her hand
[9:40:01 AM] Kairi: "No.. you can't! He will kill you, Jaqu. I don't want to lsoe you again!" -She covered her mouth with her hand, stepping away from him.- "But," -she began softly "I will not stop you. if it is truly that important to you.. just.. please be careful."
[9:41:45 AM] Avery: He eyed her suspisciously. there was something she was keeping hidden from him. and he didn't like, and in the state he was in it flared his anger. "What did you say?" he asked aqusitionaly. her simple reaction of covering her mouth and backing away is what had set him off down this new little path.
[9:44:51 AM] Kairi: "N-nothing." -She replied, her eyes looking into his, though they flicked ever so slightly downward for a moment.- "I will watch Mirabella.. you take care of the things you need to do." -He was quite the forceful aura now, his usually cool and collected demeanor completely gone, she did not know how to deal with it very well.-
[9:58:46 AM] Avery: "You are lying Ari.....you should never lie to a wolf." he snarled and stated to advance towards her. he knew she was at a loss as to how to deal with him, and it gave him the upper edge he was going to need to get infor from her.
[10:02:24 AM] Kairi: "What do you want me to say?" -She asked, the slightest hint of nervousness creepign into her tone. She held her ground, as she was a trained hunter, but her eyes were locked onto him, wideneing slightly at his steady appraoch.-
[10:06:03 AM] Avery: "The truth Ari, just the truth." his advance sped up slightly as he grew closer to her. His aura was a mix of silver, gold and green, the 3 magics he possessed. One of which Ari had never seen, the Gold, His Alpha magic. something he had come into long after his last visit with her.
[10:06:57 AM] Avery: ((brb smoke time))
[10:07:03 AM] Kairi: ((kk))
[10:15:56 AM] Kairi: "I don't know what you are talking about.. I already told you. I don't want to see you dive in and get killed, Jaqu." -Her icy eyes stayed locked on his, and though she began to move, it was not away from him but in the hunter/prey dance, keeping the same distance between them as she began to rove about the room.-
[10:27:40 AM] Avery: He growled at her. He knew she was keeping something from him. "YOu don't usually try to take back something you have said by backing away Ari." He moved in the dance with her. a dance they had played many a times during training
[10:30:44 AM] Kairi: -She stared at him, wondering if his wolfy nature was becmong more prominent. He usually did not let that take over when she knew him.. that was maybe why he pressed.- "I have nothing more to say.. doing this dance won't change anything, so what will it be? Dance all night or a fight?"
[10:33:08 AM] Avery: He snarled and dove at her but at the last minute he disappeared, his energy presence did as well. But he appeared behind her, his knee hitting her square in the middle of her back. He was barely aware of Bella's state as she started to heal
[10:34:03 AM] Kairi: -Arianna was startled, and felt the gentle sting of pain in her back, but easily and gracefully swiveled around to face him, her arms up in a defensive pose.- "Seriously Jaqu.. this is not the time!"
[10:35:17 AM] Avery: "Then tell me why you acted like that." He growld at her as he dropped into his offensive stance waiting for her choice in the matter
[10:36:34 AM] Kairi: "Now is NOT the time!" -She nearly shouted, diving to take a low sweep kick at his feet.-
[10:39:20 AM] Avery: He jumped just in time before she connected with him and landed standing on her back. He had never beat her before, let a lone get a leg up on a fight. But she was letting her emotions control her. He stepped off of her casually. "So be it. But if you are so certain I will not be able to take him on then this could be your last time to say anything to me." he stood with his back to her looking at Bella on the table
[10:41:56 AM] Kairi: -She sighed from the floor, her chin restinf on the tops of her hands breifly before she rose fluidly, smoothing the wrinkles out of her uniform.- "You really want to know? Fine. I don't want ot lsoe you again.. because it hurt so much the first time. I sitll love you.. and a part of me always will. I just.. don't want you to forget that."
[10:47:59 AM] Avery: His body froze in shock. He hadn't expected that to be her answer. "You .....love...me? he asked just above a whisper. He had always loved her, and still did, but she had never said anything to him about how she felt. she had always kept it to herself. and he had never pushed her to open up emotionally with him. They had slept together once, and only once.
[10:49:42 AM] Kairi: "WHy do you look so surprised?" -She asked, moving to step a bit closer to him. The shock seemed to have calmed him down a bit.- "How can I not? we have lived and worked together for years.. you were the only man ever able to make me forget about Zarron.. you made me feel like I could let go of that part of my past."
[10:59:43 AM] Avery: "i.....i am nothing but a part of your past now, just like Zarron. Had you told me sooner.....had you said something long ago....." he trailed off now looking at the floor. He had always been in love with her, once he had believed Jasper to be gone forever he had opened himself up to love Arianna.
[11:04:17 AM] Kairi: "It is all right. I am destined to never love at the right time.. it is .. better this way." -She did not speak with a sad tone, but one of finality, at the grudging acceptance of her place and fate as the leader of teh hunters, and only immortal human being in existance that was not a vampire.- "Go then, and make peace with yourself and fight CHristopher if you must.. but know that he is terribly strong.. if he can do this to Mirabella.. you barely have a chance."
[11:04:32 AM] Kairi: (( need to sleep, will go in fifteen to thirty minutes))
[11:04:43 AM] Avery: ((okkies))
[11:06:31 AM] Avery: He turned slightly towards Arianna. "No one is to be alone forever. Not even you Ari." He smiled reassuingly at her. He turned looked back down at Bella on the table. He sighed and dissappeared.

Jaqu appeared in a field, just on the outer edge of the city limits. He knew what he was about to do was crazy and stupid. He made peace with the fact that he might actually not walk away from this. He looked up at the sky and sighed as he saw the first star of the night’s coming. It was alone, shining brightly in the darkening light. He felt like that star for a brief moment. Alone to face the evils that threatened the survival of the world and his mother, his pack, those he loved, Jasper, Lark, and…and Arianna. All three he loved with every inch of his being, with every fiber of his life force. For them he would do this, he would face his father, a man he had never met, and a man who had only recently known of Jaqu’s existence.
He sighed and braced himself. Steeling his resolve and nerves, he called on all of the magic forces he possessed, asking each for the strength to stand his ground. He clenched his fists as he felt the power roll over his skin, flow through his veins, tingle his bones. He felt his bones strengthening, growing slightly to support the weight of the Wolfen muscles he called too. He felt his aura change, glowing a vibrant Kelly green color pulsing with an untapped power. He felt the command shift in his eyes as he felt them change to take on the Alpha control, power and glamour he possessed, shining a deep golden color.
He let out a deep and dark rumbling howl as he wrapped his mind tightly around the powers. He was hyping himself up for a battle to come, a battle that the outcome was uncertain. He knew how to call his father, the Dark Wizard, to him. A simple curse on the old wizard made it easy, but the back lash was not. He took a deep breath and as he let it out, feeling the heat of his magic flow over his tongue with the air he softly whispered the name.
“Christopher Hawthorne.” In a flash of brilliant colors and a large popping sound The Dark Wizard walked out of a cloud of mist into the field. He wore an old Victorian style brocade vest with brown and gold hues, a billowy white button up and a pair of black slacks. He scowled. He hated the curse that the witch had placed upon him; he was also cursed with never being able to cure it. But at least few people knew how to call him. He looked at the young man standing in the field across from him, looking up and down; examining the young boy. He stood tall with his shoulders back, green energy rolling off of him in misty waves. He was slightly shorter than himself and the boy had a strange resemblance to Mirabella. He wore dark blue jeans and a grey t-shirt. As he searched the young man’s features he realized who the boy was.
“Jaqu Axel, son of Mirabella and…..myself.” he spoke out loud greeting the boy. Jaqu stiffened for a split second. He didn’t like the tone that his father had chosen. “Why is it you have called me here? You look poised for war.” He smiled a dark smile.
“You have gone too far Chris. You attacked Bella, you almost killed her. You cannot go around killing for the hell of it. You must be stopped.” Jaqu’s voice was commanding and seemed older than he appeared.
Chris laughed deeply. “Oh and who is going to stop me BOY? You? You couldn’t hurt an ant. What makes you think you can take me on?”
“I may be younger than you and not as strong as you, but I can and will hold my own.” With that Jaqu leapt towards his father, a dagger formed from the wizard magic gripped tightly in his right hand.
Chris’s eyes widened in surprise. He had not been attacked in so many years like this he had not expected the young wolf to make the first move. But the surprise faded into a dark smile, the boy was so much like his mother he knew he should have expected it. He dodged the green glowing blade with a little difficulty as he had not used his reaction time like this in so long. He spun and gripped onto Jaqu’s wrist and spun the boy around in a fluid move before tossing him through the air, back and away from himself. Jaqu spun head over heels and just before hitting the ground with his face he caught himself planting a hand on the ground and rebounding to his feet facing the wizard. But in a split second he lunged towards him again. This time before getting close enough for Chris to touch him he sent a bolt of wolf magic laced with the wizard magic straight at Chris’s heart. Jaqu spun in the air away from the wizard as he watched the bolt. Chris saw the bolt a little too late to move completely out of the way. As he turned to avoid the bolt it hit him square in his side, piercing skin. He hissed as the pain seared through him and as he reached to pull the bolt out it disappeared before he could grab hold of it. He ran his hand along his side and looked down at his hand; it was covered in his own blood.
Jaqu smiled as he saw the blood drip from the man. Crying out in anger Chris spun and advanced towards Jaqu; whose smile faded. He had not dropped the man as he had hoped.
“You will die boy.” He hissed at Jaqu.
Jaqu raised an eyebrow and in a split second found himself defending against a volley of fists. He was confused as to why Chris had not used magic. That was until he felt the strength and power of the wizard magic in one final blow to the side of his cheek before he went flying to the ground. He growled deep and low as he pushed himself to up to his knees and gasped as he felt a boot connect hard to his ribs sending him spinning through the air before slamming into the ground with a hard thud. He gasped for air trying to catch his breath. He hurt, in a way he had never before. He found strength from somewhere deep within himself and scrambled to his feet before Chris could plant another devastating kick to his side.
Chris laughed as he watched the young man struggle to his feet. He was fast and strong that was apparent but he was also stupid. He had entered a battle against a foe far older and far more in control of their power than he was. He darted towards the boy, raising a fist engulfed in wizard magic as he prepared to land a blow to the boy again. It was his turn to be caught off guard.
Jaqu reached up and caught the wizard’s fist with his hand and just as quickly spun Chris over on his back in the air and with a force he had not expected from Jaqu found a ball of green energy in Jaqu’s grip slammed into his chest hard enough that his body made an indent almost 2 feet deep in the ground. Jaqu jumped atop of Chris’s body and plunged his magic dagger into the man’s chest. He jumped back and waited to see if his blow had done the trick.
Jaqu stood panting, he had not used this much energy in a long while. He was shocked and backed up a few feet as Chris slowly crawled out of the hole.
“Not possible.” He whispered.
“You should be sure to plunge your weapon into the heart of your foe.” Chris smirked at Jaqu.
Jaqu could have cried out in frustration but instead collected himself. He was prepared for whatever came his way. He dipped into magic he had not known he had and with a howl shoved a wall of Wolfen and wizard magic towards Chris. As the man prepared himself for the wall of energy to hit him Jaqu leapt into the air and brought a rain of needles dripping with Alpha magic down onto Chris’s head.
Chris cried out in pain and anger. He was not going to let some snot nosed child beat him. He threw up a shield in front of him to block the wall and another over head to protect against the magic needles. He was slower on the later and a few needles got past his defenses and ripped into his skin.
Both men growled as their anger rose. They lunged at each other, fists and feet flying towards the other, magic being formed into powerful blows and attached to their hands and feet. It was a blur of color and snarls and growls as they moved across the field this way and that. It was a show indeed, a deadly show.
A couple hours after it had started both men stood apart facing one another both slightly hunched over in pain and exhaustion panting and glaring at the other. Jaqu couldn’t believe that he was still on his feet, he felt as though his legs would give out any moment. He wiped his face on his arm and when he pulled away his arm he saw blood smeared across his skin. Some of the blood was from the now festering wounds that covered his arms but he realized the other bit of blood on his arm was from his face. What he had thought was sweat running down the side of his head and face was actually in fact blood, his blood as well as some of Chris’s. The older wizard didn’t look any better. He too was covered in blood his own and Jaqu’s. Jaqu looked down to find himself barefooted, his jeans torn into shorts, strings from the fraying edges moved in the slight breeze of the early night. His shirt, his favorite shirt was in shreds barely covering his torso. He chuckled, almost a psychotic sound as he took in his appearance. Had he gone full out like this with Bella he wondered who would still be standing. He looked up in the direction of Chris only to find the man was inches from his face now. Wide eyed he looked up into the man’s face.
“You cannot win child. You put up one hell of a fight and I will not soon forget your strength. But here….here you die.” He whispered the last word into Jaqu’s ear just before plunging an energy blade into Jaqu’s stomach and then thrust upwards under his rib cage piercing the boy’s heart.
Jaqu fell to his knees after Chris pulled the blade out of his body, the magic dripped with his blood before it faded away. Jaqu started to laugh again and looked up at Chris.
“I will return Old Man, and I will kill you…Christopher Haw…thorne.” He smiled deviously and fell forward onto the singed grass. His life drifted from his eyes, his magic blew away in the slight breeze. His soul rose up and staring after Chris, who had turned and walked away before vanishing in a puff of mist. His soul looked at his form and turned to walk off disappearing into the astral.

[11:09:02 AM] Kairi: As Lark sat in the empty home Jaq had used whil he had lived in japan, a gut wrenching pain ran through every fiber of her being.. Jaqu.. he.. no.. it was impossible. She screamed, grabbing her hair and tugging at it, rushing out of the house to appear next to where he had last been living, not caring about what was happeneing, just knowing she had to get to him.
[11:09:27 AM] Kairi: (ah soulmates and mates, you can decide what the aftermath looks like, or if there is a body, if chris is there/gone etc. I will roll with it))
[11:09:50 AM] Avery: ((okkies))
[11:12:39 AM] Avery: Chris was long gone from the field that Father and Son had made their battle ground. The earth was sourched from the magic and some essences of it lingered as well. Jaqu's body lay motionless on the field, burned in places, bruised and cut. His body was a mess and the magic he had once had was all but almost completely gone. His clothing was tattered, his favorite t-shirt lay in shreds across his chest and his jeans were not much more than shorts now. his hair messy and greasy from sweat.
[11:12:50 AM] Avery: ((face down...forgot that part))
[11:16:13 AM] Kairi: -Lark just stared at his lifeless body, her eyes not wanting to believe it. No sound could escape her lips anymore, not even a scream.. not even a cry.. nothing. She walked beside the body and knelt down, turning him over, tears wellin up in her eyes as she saw what was left of his face.- "Oh Baby.. baby.. no.." -She hugged the body close to her, his remnant of blood soaking her white tank top.- "Jaqu.. why? WHy didn't you talk to me? WHy!?" -she sensed the dark wizards magics that had been at play, and for the breiftest of moments, her eyes went dark, words of a dark language whispering against her lips to get out. She gasped, shakign her head, tryign to keep calm. For now, she wvaed a hand, keepign his body in statis, vanishing it to a hidden place. Christopher.. your own son.. how could you...? my mother.. my father.. my lover... I swear as the only remaining wizard of the blood now.. the only one with power capable of matching you.. I will find a way to destroy you."

Last edited by Nagi on Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nagi Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:00 pm

Avery: Ravyn sighed as he stared at the steel outer door panel of HER office. he hated being the errand boy, but he had seen the whole thing, watched it as it had played out and the results, so it was up to him to give his report to Arianna. He knew she had disconnected her self months ago from any connection to Jaqu, the former star of Sector Seven, when he went missing to America. He was sure she was unaware of what had happened. He took a deep breath and as he let it out he knocked on her office door.
20:32 Kylee: -Arianna sighed in her chair, shoulders rolling behind her in an attempt to relieve the stress that had begun to weigh upon her. The knock at her door startled her, making her growl her reply-What?-From her chair.
20:33 Avery: "Ravyn Ma'am." there was a slight waiver in his voice. his normal steely tone seemed lost, he almost sounded like a child
20:34 Kylee: -she noted the.. waver in his tone and rose, openign the door to face him eye to eye- What is it, Hunter?- she asked directly.
20:38 Avery: He met her eyes before clearing his throat and looking down at his toes. "there....there was a confrontation in the Park earlier, about 15 mins ago. it was not pretty. there will be big clean up that we will end up having to cover up with the Humans. " he blinked rapidly looking up from his shoes. "Arianna, may we have some privacy in your office?"
20:39 Kylee: No time hunter, speak or forever hold your peace.. we are as busy as the god dman devil in hell around here
20:40 Avery: he swalloed. "Yes ma'am. hoever i must insist that you at least take a seat."
20:42 Kylee: -She sihged, but let him enter, closing the door behindher. He was acting strangely.. more so then she had ever recalled him- Ok.. I will sit.. tell me your peace, hunter. she began, settlign abck in her chair
20:43 Avery: He took another deep breath. "Jaqu....." he trailed off and attempted to clear his throat a few times
20:43 Kylee: what is it Raven?
20:46 Avery: He walked up to her desk and dug in his pocket slowly for a second. He pulled his hand out of his pocket clutching something tightly. He reached to the surface of her desk and sighing deeply slowly released the object from his hand on to the desk surface. Sitting on the edge of her desk were Jaqu's Sector seven dog tags, dog tags he had never taken off....ever
20:48 Kylee: Arianna just.. stared .. her eyes focusins, those dog tags becoming her world. Raven.. where.. did.. you .. get these? her voice was that of a little girl, a little girl born millenia ago, who ran in teh firelds with Zarron and her family.. who knew of no such htign as pain
20:49 Kylee: thing* good lord...
20:49 Avery: "I'm so sorry Arianna." his voice was a whisper and he hung his head staring at the dog tags.
20:51 Kylee: NO! shut up! dont even..!
20:52 Kylee: dont even...
20:52 Kylee: no...
20:52 Kylee: she shivers, wrappign her arms around herself, droppign to her knees. a wail escapes her, powerful and prfound. she had very littel magic to speak of.. but the aura around her collapsed, sending a wave outwards that shattered glass, wood, and twisred metal alike
20:57 Avery: Ravyn whinced visably as her voice peirced the silence. but as she fell to her knees he moved towards her to comfort her only to be thrown back, slammed against the far wall by a force he had never encountered. But he forced himself off of the wall and pushed against the wave of energy pulsing from Arianna. He slid up to her on the floor and wrapped his arms tightly around her body, holding on against the wave of energy and to consol her. He had had his feelings about jaqu, the pompus ass who got special treatment, but he had been a damned good Hunter and it was hard to accept that his Hunter Brother was gone. He could not imagine how Arianna truely felt. She had know him the longest out of them all, they had been inseperable until he had disappeared months ago to America. He tried his best to be there for Arianna
20:57 Kylee: her scream was silence, her eyes wide.. breath coming in ragged gasps.. where is he.. ?
20:57 Kylee: take me... to his.. body..
20:57 Kylee: she whisperes, energy spent
21:00 Avery: He simply nodded, feeling that her energy was spent he lifted her up in a cradle position and passed through the Viel to enter the park where Jaqu's body had been. "This is where he was last but someone has moved his body, i can't feel where he is. i'm sorry" the last two words were whispered
21:04 Kylee: she shivered, clinging to his chest in an unfamiliar show of weakess, that Raven had never sene.- Thank you.. for.. takin gme.. but I.. I must.. get to work.. this.. needs to be investigated.-
21:06 Avery: "it was Chris H. jaqu challeneged him."
21:06 Kylee: the wizard?
21:06 Kylee: Arianna narrowed her eyes.. hthere is .. no way I can take him on..
21:07 Kylee: not it I want to come out alive.. why? what do we know operative?
21:07 Kylee: she had changed to buisness mode, pure and simple get teh answers, sovle the case
21:10 Avery: "Yes. Jaqu challenged him. I am not sure why He challeneged the wizard. But i had never seen the magic Jaqu possessed as he fought Chris. and a strength i have never seen in my life. Jaqu stood his ground Arianna, he stood strong and tall and squared off. the battle lasted over 3 hours."
21:12 Kylee: -Arianna seemed proud of that statement, and seh looked to Raven.- You watched his final moment, Hunter? an honor to be sure.. but you.. I need a full report. I have.. people to speak top on this matter.. and a wizard to investigate.. if he killed Jaqu.. then good thigns are not in store.. for any of us. We are on code red.. the highest alert.
21:15 Avery: "yes ma'am." he handed Arianna a folder, a folder he had pulled from the back of pants waist band. "this is my full report. YOu should know Ma'am...Jaqu died laughing and swear to kill Chris. Such pride in our old boy." he looked her in the eyes and smiled a smile that played between a sad smile and one of great pride for jaqu
21:19 Kylee: SHe did somethign unexpected and hugged the man, pulling him close to her. Thank you.. for everything.. He will. this will nto go unpunished. that bastard is going DOWN.- Stay the course.. I am officially transfering emergency leadership of Secotr Seven to you.. I am taking on shadow leader status as of now. This is top secret. understood?
21:22 Avery: Ravyn's face showed no shick, even though he truely was shocked. he had never been in charge in this capacity. he dropped to a knee one arm locked in an l shape on his lower back and his head bowed, "understood ma'am."
21:24 Kylee: she removed her key cards and handed them over, "everythign you need is in my office.. but I have to go" she vanished then, appearing directly in Kaetryn Deamontes office Long time.. deamonte
21:29 Avery: Kaitryn looked up from a stack of papers she had been looking at with Kamryn. They had grown closer of the past few months since her and Nagi had split. she was holding Kamryn on her lap as they looked over the files. Kaitryn locked eyes with Arianna. it had been a long time since they had spoken and suddenly the woman was in her office and seemed to walking in the shadows
21:30 Kylee: Axel.. " Ariana said gently, though her voice held a hitn of distaste.- Kaitryn.. I put Sector seven in code red.
21:31 Kylee: she gazed at her intently, icy blue eyes unflinching
21:33 Avery: Kaitryn raised an eyebrow. She ran a hand up Kamryn's leg on pressure poiints just out of sight of Arianna, hidden by the desk as well as the piles of files. "Code red? Are we in the midst of a world war?" she asked. her voice was stern and controlled even as she teased Kamryn on her lap. Code red had always been reserved for World Wars, the Supe community had had far more than the Humans had or ever would know. "Whats going on?"
21:34 Kylee: Kamryn gasped slightly in Kaitryn's lap, bting her lip to keep form making a noise. Arianna's eyes narrowed and again.. that.. pressure returned.. bearing down in Kaitrin's office, her desk shattering, windows cracking. If you get your god dmaned hands out of her fucking pants maybe I wouldbe more than happy to enlighten you
21:37 Avery: Kaitryn rose quickly from her seat shifting kamryn into the chair kaitryn had just vacated. She growled, He wings spreading and becoming solid and fully visable. "You entered my office Arianna Hunters, didn't knowck, didnt alert me you were coming to visit and then get mad at me when you dislike how i am in my own office? I will hear you out but dont come barging into my office and throw a fit."
21:42 Kylee: I will throw a god dmaned fit if I fucking want! shew cried. Especially HWen The Wizard is taking over the god damned known universe and already killed his own son.
21:46 Avery: "whoa wait what?! Christopher is taking over the universe? where is the proof in that?? and His sone?...wait...Jaqu? the Hybrid Axel? Your......your partner?" she had to choose her words carefully, she was not sure how much Arianna knew that she knew or how much kamryn should actually know. She sank down into her chair but ended up in Kamryn's lap. things were about to get very very bad.

Nagi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kamryn Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:16 am

ylee: Well welcome to the twenty fourth century darling.- Ari says at her, her icey blue eyes stteling, becoming almost like an ita's silvery gaze as she regarded her. Her entire demenour was harsh, cold and sharp.. nothing like the woman she had been rumored to be.- So.. you goign to help me fight this thing or you going to fall between your Axel's legs?- She asked, a soft growl in her tone, magic beginning to flicker visibly around her.-
10:44 Avery: Kaitryn growled again at Arianna. "Watch your tongue Hunter." She pushed herself up off of Kamryn's lap and leaned across her desk towards Arianna. "What is it that you need of me to help?" her voice was dark, husky, but not full of sexual desire, but of a desire rooted deaap in her demon blood.
10:54 Kylee: -Ariana smiles, a sweet grin that creeps upon her face but does not reach her eyes, those eyes seem to have hardened, have died.. teh light gone from them.- I will use my tounge as I damn well please Diamonte. And as for you.. I want you to make a team with me. I am going to get Jaqu.. and I am goign to KILL that mother fucker with my bare hands.-
10:54 Kylee: ((jeesus she is.. pissed.. I dont know.. btu I LIKE her stely liek this she is.. creepy))
10:55 Avery: (( your style has changed...very forumish ))
10:56 Kylee: ((sorry been in rolepages for a while.. is it bad?))
10:57 Avery: Kaitryn raised an eyebrow taking in Arianna's new.....state of being. "Well then.....a team...a team to cross into the Veil....a team to enter AfterWorld." She leaned back crossing her arms over her chest and looked up thinking
10:57 Kylee: ((new habits of typing to align with their rules))
10:57 Avery: (( the tense is off ))
10:57 Kylee: ((ah.. sorry I will try to switch back but.. hard haha. can you still work with it ok?))
10:58 Avery: ((yes but just takes me a few mins longer to read lol ))
10:59 Kylee: ((aw sorry. *pats* had Eva step back from aombies in rolepges,, then types*))
10:59 Kylee: zombie*
11:02 Kylee: Yes-She replies, her voice still edgy but with a bit more humanity in it. Her inhuman eyes flash to Kamryn, who is watching the scene unfold before her with wide gold eyes.- I need to get to Georgie, Kaityrn.. You understand.- She whispers, kissing the demoness on teh cheek before vanishing, leaving Kaitryn adn Ari face to face.- So.. you up for a game of hide and seek? I know your mixed blood will function as a gateway.. a conduit. I am working on a team as we speak.. I want you, Jasper Axel, Destiny Ita, Bella, Michael, and.. the newbies in town.. who are sniffing about. The Altris.
11:08 Avery: Kaitryn paused and looked down to meet gazes with Arianna. "Wait...you want me to create the bridge between Earth and AfterWorld? Through the Veil? And that is a lot of Wolves you are pulling into this. Do you really think Wolves are the best idea? We are talking about crossing the VeilSea and entering the AfterWorld. We aren't even sure that Jaqu has made it to the AfterWorld. He could be aimlessly wandering around somewhere in the VeilSea, lost, out of our ability to find him. You are asking for a miracle. I can reach out to Michael, try and convice him to help. I will also track down Jasper and Destiny. We also may want to include Lark, seeing as she is a wizard in her own right, i will go to her as well. you find the Altirs."
11:15 Kylee: ((waits as she seems to be doing actual work stuffage now Smile ))
11:16 Avery: (( what are you talking about...i posted goober ))
11:17 Kylee: ((ah fracking hell.. I did not see it..*goes to read*))
11:22 Avery: (( lol ))
11:29 Kylee: I know what I am about and what I am asking. And I know it can be done.. it is... a feelign I have in my very bones.- Her voice was deeper, resounding with a powerful magic that Kaetryn had never felt form her before. In the end.. Ari was teh last of the unters.. adn a long lived one.. a mysterious force to be reckoned with.. a mere human.. with inhuman speed and strength.. but.. what else lay beneath her?- I can deal with teh Altris, I know where they are staying.. and Lark.. -she tilts her head, thinking.- I. recall her.. but know little of her save she is a wizard.. and the daughter of baeuwolf as shared by my informants. Let us go.. you have 24 hours, Deamonte.- With that she vanished, leavign no room for disobedience.-
11:31 Kylee: (sorry my spelling is horrid.. will go through next tiem and fix, but have to run back and forth between here and war going on on the other page))
11:32 Avery: Kaitryn stared off....wondering what the hell had just happened. He boss, THe boss of NightWorld had just given her a daunting task, a task that she was not sure any of them would walk away from. Arianna wanted the living to pass into the world of the unliving. Stay too long in the AfterWorld, or even the Viel and you would perish. She sighed and flopped back into her chair."For Fuck's Sake!!" she cried out growling. sighing with her face in her hands, elbows on her desk she reached out to Michael. "Get your shinny angelic ass down here."
me: Michael appears with his lazy look as usual, a cat who had just gotten cream, cool golden eyes that dance with the flames echoing of his sword regarding her.- You called, love?- He says with a smooth voice, his grin from ear to ear. Oh she seemed agitate, a cat with a puffed out tail, the image almsot made him smile.-
agitated*
Sent at 11:45 AM on Saturday
averylynne1: (( oddly I have always seen in having a relationship or something
))
me: ((what?))
averylynne1: (( CAN WE SKYPE WHILE I DRIVE?))
(( Sorry about the caps))
Sent at 11:51 AM on Saturday
me: np
goes back to skype
Sent at 11:53 AM on Saturday
averylynne1: Phone hates me
me: pats
we can always type
averylynne1: True
me: you meeting up with your peeps at afk?
averylynne1: Not really
Sent at 2:13 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: I don't really know who all's going to be there tonight so
Sent at 2:14 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: whose turn was it in RP
Sent at 2:16 PM on Saturday
me: uh
averylynne1: by the way I can't remember is mirabella part of the party going into after world
me: let me see gmail last?
maybe
yes she is
Michael appears with his lazy look as usual, a cat who had just gotten cream, cool golden eyes that dance with the flames echoing of his sword regarding her.- You called, love?- He says with a smooth voice, his grin from ear to ear. Oh she seemed agitate, a cat with a puffed out tail, the image almsot made him smile.-
agitated*
my last post
Sent at 2:18 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: Kaitryn sighed. "We have a problem."
Sent at 2:20 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: She looked at him over her hands. She took in his normal calmness, his features making her smile remembering thier past escapades.
me: oh? and what sort of problem would that be? - he asks, though he already was quite aware and jsut wanted her to go through the ext effort of explaining-
Sent at 2:23 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: She grumbled at him. "Chris H. Killed Jaqu Axel and apparently Adrianna is set on going and getting him from AfterWord."
me: Well of course she is.. that woman is.. a piece of work..He sighs as if lamenting something, running a hand thorugh his long black hair. Well.. if it is a war she is after..he grins then I am more than willig nto help
Sent at 2:25 PM on Saturday
me: wtf
why do i have strikethrough?))
averylynne1: "Good we are going to need as much help as we can get. She wants me to open the VeilSea to pass through. I don't think I can do it on my own." She sighed pissed that she had to ask for help as well as getting herself into another war.
Sent at 2:27 PM on Saturday
me: She is.. ambitious.. though she could do it that one.- He sits on a half destroyed chair, kicking his feet up to lounge on the top of her destroyed desk.- Hell of a redecorater.. maybe I should piss her off and call her in for death by large storm..- He laughs, voice echoing darker magics even though he was an angel.- Who else does she have in mind?- he asked then seriously. What team is she building up?
averylynne1: (( should have brought my tablet or laptop. Not much battery left on my phone lol. But I can always go out to my car and charge it lol ))
Sent at 2:33 PM on Saturday
me: ((haha true))
Sent at 2:35 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: She glared at him and shoved his feet off of her desk. "She is amounting a team of you, me, Destiny Ita, Jasper Axel, Lark. Other than that not sure." She sighed heavily leaning back in her chair. "She also wants to bring in that newly appeared wolf pack, the Altir pack."
Sent at 2:36 PM on Saturday
me: he would laugh so hard, that his angelic quality would return to his voice, booming sound filling the room, her office windows cracking. That girl!! Never eases to amaze me! All right.. I think we can do this.. but you and I will have to atune ourselves together to get the magics prepperd for the portal
Sent at 2:37 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: She grumbled again. They had not joined magics in hundreds of years. "How do you want to go about doing that?" She glared st the cracked windows. "Pull in your angel michael." Hey voice was flat as she eyed him
((Phone just told me to Fuck off lol. I got a bit longer before it dies but not much))
me: ((why dont you go charge it and have a bit of fun. I am gettign swamped with pms and need to get foodage. you can poke me when it has charged a bit Smile ))
averylynne1: Ok
me: ((hugs i am here for a while yet. so poke me whenever!*))
Sent at 2:43 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: Poke
Sent at 3:20 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: have some charge
Sent at 3:20 PM on Saturday
me: yeah!
averylynne1: Yep
your turn lol
me: He shrugged, doign jsut that, the air relaxing visibly around them it is no big dal, a bti of blood, a bti of skin to skin, the usual. you know the drill- he said with a big grin
Sent at 3:33 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: she shook her head. She knew where his mind was going....the gutter. "Get your head out of the gutter Michael." But she smiled lightly
Sent at 3:34 PM on Saturday
me: I am an angel, dear girl.- He says with a sly grin.- I am not allowed to live in this so called gutter.. what is this horrid place you speak of?
He laughs again, and rises, lookign out her window. How long untilt he team is assembled?
hits keyboard
Sent at 3:39 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: She shook her head. "We all know what kind of angel you are." She chuckled leaning back watching him. "As soon as I reach out to the others as well as the ones Adrianna reaches out too. So who knows but I have been given 24 hours."
Sent at 3:41 PM on Saturday
me: Smart woman. The gate is easier to open when the sould trail is fresh. You best be getting to work, I ahve preparations todo.- He waved once at her before vanishing in a plume of black feathers/// As Kaetryn and Michael spoke, Arianna had made her way to the hotel where the Altir's were, and had appeared outside of Daylen's door
Sent at 3:46 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: Daylen paused in the game of poker he was playing and cocked his head towards the door. "Eva, see who that is pleads."
Sent at 3:48 PM on Saturday
me: Eva nods. Roger. She saunters to the door, peering through with a curios expression.- She.. human I think but. I smell magic.. deep and dark Magic Daylen.. what shoudl I do> take her out?
Sent at 3:52 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: He sighed and set his cards down and walked to the door and peered out as well. "Shit. What does she want?" He growled under his voice. He opened the door and looked at Arianna. "What can I do for Sector 7?"
Sent at 3:55 PM on Saturday
me: vening, Daylen Altir. You and I.. and the red head need words.- She says simply, not a demand.. but.. not an idle request either by her tone
Sent at 3:58 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: He sighed. He opened the door wider to grant her access. He tuned to the guys he had been playing poker with. "Some privacy boys." With that they rose and left the room through the connecting room door. "Arianna...." He motioned her into the room
Sent at 4:03 PM on Saturday
me: Greetings.. - She bagan politely, though her aura was intense, her eyes intent on her mission, she still was the leader of the unters and Nightworld, and as ushc afforded a leader in his own right the resposect he deserved.- I apologie for. barging in.. but I need your assistance in a matter that greatly effects us all.. you and the red head
Sent at 4:05 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: "She has a name." He moved towards the table they had been playing on. He waived a hand and the table was instantly cleared off. "A drink?" He offered as he moved towards a full bar in the pent house suite.
Sent at 4:08 PM on Saturday
me: No thank you.. I have buisness to attend to and cannot stay long. Here is the bottom line..- she walked towards the two, gazing at them intently.- I need to go to the after world. And I need you two to coem with me
Sent at 4:15 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: Daylen dropped the glass of brandy he was holding. "I'm sorry I thought you said you wanted us to go with you to the AfterWorld." He started to clean up the broken glass and spilled brandy.
Sent at 4:18 PM on Saturday
me: Eva lept to her feet, brushing his hands away- I got it.. talk to blondie.She whispers, though her own heart at leapt at the words.. the After Life.. ? What the hell had happened? Christopher H killed the only man capable of beating him.. and he is on teh prowl to gather the orbs of lore and rule the known universe. we must stop him
Sent at 4:20 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: "How can we say this man is...well was the only one to beat Chris if Chris was able to kill him? The orbs....well shit." He let Eva take the towel from him and went to sit at the table mentioning for Arianna to join him
Sent at 4:23 PM on Saturday
me: Arianna did join him, and Eva was almost done cleanng, she rose to join them soon after. I knwo him.. he worked under me.. and he has the strength and the ability he is the next in line for leaddership of the Axels.- she shared, her voice intense.- We have little time.. you must tell me are you in or out?
Sent at 4:24 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: He sighed and leaned back in his chair. He looked to Eva, he loved a challenge and welcomed the ability to be able to say he cheated death if they returned from the AftetWorld.
Sent at 4:26 PM on Saturday
me: You know me, Daylen.- She says with a fiery smile- I go where you go. You dive in.. I say where and how deep shall we go?- her wild hair hung about her, glowing in the dim light of the room. Ari regarded her with a watchful eye, nodding at her. So? what about it? You guys in or out?
Sent at 4:27 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: He nodded at Eva. "Not sure why you need us or what we can do to help, but we're in." He said looking at Arianna.
Sent at 4:38 PM on Saturday
me: You are to be conduits. Holding the gates of life and death open with your very bodies and souls.- she says casually, though Eva's eyes widen and she shakes her head.- Are you KIDDING me?
Not at all, Evangeline. She sys softly. I know you two can do it.. you Altri's have a knack for magic many wolve clans do not. I need that if this is going to succeed
Sent at 4:40 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: He smirked. "Alright. You tell us when and where to be and we will be there."
Sent at 4:50 PM on Saturday
me: Good. 48 hours. center of sector 7. I will teleport you in once you arrive in Night World. - With that she vanished, levaing the two wolves. Eva galnced at Daylen with a raised eyebrow and sighed. _ I thought you said we were coming here for a vacation?
Sent at 4:51 PM on Saturday
me: breif afk
Sent at 4:54 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: He laughed and reached out to cup her chin in his hand. "My beautiful, smart and talented Eva. We Revlon vacation this will be a good fun thrill. Every vacation needs a thrill."
Sent at 4:57 PM on Saturday
me: ok back
Sent at 5:01 PM on Saturday
me: Eva grinned at him, nuzzling into his touch I suppose you are right.. but it seems unlike you to worry about others like this.. I suppose the name CH wouldnt be responsible now.. would it?- she aaks, leaning agsint him in his hair as she moves to sit in his lap-
Sent at 5:02 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: (( just a sec ))
Sent at 5:09 PM on Saturday
me: ((np))
Sent at 5:12 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: ((back,,,,can you repost... on my pc now ))
Sent at 5:15 PM on Saturday
me: (kk))
Eva grinned at him, nuzzling into his touch I suppose you are right.. but it seems unlike you to worry about others like this.. I suppose the name CH wouldnt be responsible now.. would it?- she aaks, leaning agsint him in his hair as she moves to sit in his lap-
Sent at 5:20 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: He wrapped his arms wround her as she sat in his lap. they had always had an interesting relationship that bridged on a relationship of love and sex. the sexual tension between them had always been heavy. he nuzzled into her neck. "mmmm yes well, CH needs to be knocked down a few pegs. he has done nothing but fuck up this world ever since he created those damned orbs. but it is also not often that Arianna Hunters comes to you to ask for your help. she is the ancestor of us all."
Sent at 5:23 PM on Saturday
me: (one moment dinner time)
Sent at 5:25 PM on Saturday
me: (k back)
Sent at 5:42 PM on Saturday
me: She smiles lightly, running her hands through his hair I think.. in the end it will be a very interesting experience for us all.- She ventures, leaning down to kiss his jawline- Now.. if you die on me.. I will go into After World and kick your ass.
Sent at 5:45 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: "i would expect nothing less of you." he smiled and leaned back in the chair again and tilted his head back exposing more neck. If she wanted to play he had nothing against that. he smiled darkly as he savoured her lips on his jaw
Sent at 5:47 PM on Saturday
me: She merely grins, knowing the game he is about. She growls softly and nips along his jugular, her soft lips brushing the skin tantalizingly As you should. Since I am the best there is.. and the most loyal person anyone could hope to love or be loved by
(why..?)
(kicks keyboard)
averylynne1: (why what?)
Sent at 5:52 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: Daylen chucled. "mmmm you have halways been there for me Eva. keep this up and i might just have bed you tonight." he teased. they had played this foreplay game many a times, but they had never taken it beyond the teasing stage. he moaned softly as she nipped at his neck. he reached his hand up and pushed her head gently against his neck. with his other hand he lightly raked extended nails up her lower back under her shirt on pressure points
Sent at 5:55 PM on Saturday
me: Mmm you always say that..- she whispers into his ear, her lips brushing against the skin there, hot breath tickling. She felt his eager hands in her hair, pressing her forward, and merely smiled, suckling playfully at teh supple skin beneath her mouth, nipping, licking and caressing it with her lips as he teased along her spine. Her back arched, the muscles in her thighs tightening around each of his legs, a shiver of delight felt by him as she grinned.-
Sent at 9:00 AM on Thursday
averylynne1: (( still there?? ))
Sent at 6:07 PM on Saturday
me: (yes. did you post> or did I miss it?))
averylynne1: Daylen chucled. "mmmm you have halways been there for me Eva. keep this up and i might just have bed you tonight." he teased. they had played this foreplay game many a times, but they had never taken it beyond the teasing stage. he moaned softly as she nipped at his neck. he reached his hand up and pushed her head gently against his neck. with his other hand he lightly raked extended nails up her lower back under her shirt on pressure points
me: ah I posted this in reply---
Mmm you always say that..- she whispers into his ear, her lips brushing against the skin there, hot breath tickling. She felt his eager hands in her hair, pressing her forward, and merely smiled, suckling playfully at teh supple skin beneath her mouth, nipping, licking and caressing it with her lips as he teased along her spine. Her back arched, the muscles in her thighs tightening around each of his legs, a shiver of delight felt by him as she grinned.-
Sent at 6:12 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: "that may be but seriously...i will fuck you." he growled in her ear as he nipped at her ear, his fangs extended slightly. he pressed harder on the pressure points on her back as he moved his hand from the back of her head to run up under her shirt, searching for the clasps on her bra. something he had never done before, he had never taken it this far before with her. in a fluid move he unclasped her bra and trailed his fingers on pressure points along her side and up til he cupped her brest and lightly flicked her nipple
Sent at 6:15 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: ((did you get that?))
me: ((yes))
Sent at 6:21 PM on Saturday
me: She shivers in delight at his powerful words, the Alpha magi mingling with his growled threat. She mewled softly as his fingers dug deeper on her pressure points, back arching, her lovely torso pressing forward against his own, the nubs of her breasts hard and willing to be touched.. which he did. her breath caught as he unclasped her bra, a soft sound escaping her throat as he touched a nipple deftly. Her hips rolled in his lap as she sat up, golden eyes regarding him, a trace of her wolf smiling sinisterly beneath the surface Only because we may die.. are you tryign to push this you bastard.- she teased, leanign in to nip his bottom lip
(OMG
She shivers in delight at his powerful words, the Alpha magi mingling with his growled threat. She mewled softly as his fingers dug deeper on her pressure points, back arching, her lovely torso pressing forward against his own, the nubs of her breasts hard and willing to be touched.. which he did. her breath caught as he unclasped her bra, a soft sound escaping her throat as he touched a nipple deftly. Her hips rolled in his lap as she sat up, golden eyes regarding him, a trace of her wolf smiling sinisterly beneath the surface Only because we may die.. are you tryign to push this you bastard.- she teased, leanign in to nip his bottom lip
Sent at 6:23 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: he growled almost a posessive growl as she arced into him. he took her nipple between his fingers and rolled and pinched the nub. drawing out more sounds from her as he felt her need rise and the heat between her legs as she straddled him. "die or not....we have played a dancing game too long Eva." he whispered hotly against her skin. he pulled her close after she pulled away from nipping his lip and captured her lips with his. deepening the kiss instantly pushing his tongue between her lips to dance with her own. he rolled his hips against hers as the kiss deepened. the alpha magics rolling into the kiss.
Sent at 6:28 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: (( are we hasving issues with gchat?
Sent at 6:35 PM on Saturday
me: ((no I jsut have four other rps going at once so i am slower to reply is all)
averylynne1: ah ok
me: (they are all paragraph like you and me.. I am almost ready to type Smile )
Sent at 6:37 PM on Saturday
me: she growled low, a depe rumbling in her throat with pleasure as he began manipulating her supple flesh, her breath slow and even, though a bit of huskiness could be detected. We.. have indeed.. mm.. haven't we?- she whispers, eagerly enjoying the dance with his mouth and tongue, tasting him unabashedly, her arms traversing to wrap around his neck, her slender yet muscular legs tightening on either side of him once more, her hips rolling in time to his own. She moans, then whimpers, her head falling agaisnt his chest as his alpha magic hits her, sending deliscious tingles thorugh her body-
he growled low, a depe rumbling in her throat with pleasure as he began manipulating her supple flesh, her breath slow and even, though a bit of huskiness could be detected. We.. have indeed.. mm.. haven't we?- she whispers, eagerly enjoying the dance with his mouth and tongue, tasting him unabashedly, her arms traversing to wrap around his neck, her slender yet muscular legs tightening on either side of him once more, her hips rolling in time to his own. She moans, then whimpers, her head falling agaisnt his chest as his alpha magic hits her, sending deliscious tingles thorugh her body-
Sent at 6:42 PM on Saturday
averylynne1: he growled as he felt her wanting him. he leaned down and bit into her shoulder hard on pressure points as he stood up holding her under her but and carried her to bed in the large room. he raked his fangs along her skin as he pulled them out of her shoulder and tossed her onto the bed. "tonight we will be as close as we could ever be." he crawled onto the bed. as he did so he ripped his shirt offf and let the remains drop to the floor and crawled up towards her
Sent at 6:46 PM on Saturday
me: His growl was met with another of her own, her nails feeling more claw like against the flesh of his back. She let those strong arms easily life her petite frame, a scream coming from her lips as his fangs sank deep into her flesh. Gods.. yes.. Daylen.. - She whispers, looking up from him at the bed where he had tossed her. She licks her lips, and runs a nail down her shirt, the bra and fabric coming open, laying her chest bare to him as she awaited him.- I am waiting Alpha.. show me how an Alpha brings a girl liek me to her knees- she teased
His growl was met with another of her own, her nails feeling more claw like against the flesh of his back. She let those strong arms easily life her petite frame, a scream coming from her lips as his fangs sank deep into her flesh. Gods.. yes.. Daylen.. - She whispers, looking up from him at the bed where he had tossed her. She licks her lips, and runs a nail down her shirt, the bra and fabric coming open, laying her chest bare to him as she awaited him.- I am waiting Alpha.. show me how an Alpha brings a girl liek me to her knees- she teased

Kamryn
Admin

https://theculdasac.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down